one

one;

-

"Mr. Jeon, you got a call from Kim Group."

Jungkook pressed the button directing the call towards the receiver. He closed his eyes and a soft sigh left his lips as the voice ringing in his ears. "Hello Director Jeon, I'm the person in charge for this new project with your company. I believe your company had removed us from the list a month ago but our director, Mr. Kim would like to do a collaboration with you for this new project. Don't worry, I will make sure our GM will appear in your meeting room with a healthy body and mind."

His eyebrow creased for a while, remembering the stuttering omega he met a month ago, he nodded. "Ah yes, tell your director that I would like to proceed with the collaboration. And also please tell Mr. Kim to send his GM in a full health, I will not take any responsibility if he fainted during the meeting soon."

"Yes Mr. Jeon, thank you for insisting with this offer. I will set the schedule for our GM and your client."

He pressed the red button and had himself leaning against his office chair, a small sigh left his lips as his fingers intertwining with each other, the smell of blueberry gum still lingering around him and it goes straight to his core. It was his first time smelling an omega so sweet. So sweet and delicate, like he was on cloud nine, the smell gave him a hard time, invading his mind now, he seems to groan without he realizing. Jungkook's eyes widening as he realized what he was actually doing.

He looked down and surprise to see the front part of his pant forming a boner. He chuckled, can't believe he was lusting over a guy. No. A sweet beautiful omega. He stood up and walked towards the window, eyes staring at the busy road, his hand tucked in his pocket. He can't believe it, yet the boy sparks something weird in his body.

After 25 years, Jungkook finally could feel something from an omega, and that something was really strong, it practically makes Jungkook's mouth watered and his cock leaking.

God, that Park Jimin is something

-

His eyes wander around the meeting room, he felt nausea coming but he pushed those feelings away. It practically was because he only consumes Americano before he went to the office. Every pair of eyes is staring at him asking silently for him to start the meeting. He was about to say his greetings when the door open in a rush. A guy clad in his work attire, bow towards him, a professional way of saying sorry. He looked up, and Jungkook is staring at the same guy he met at the lobby but this time. Park Jimin look stronger, he looks a lot mature. Well, yeah. A lot sexier.

"I'm sorry I was late, traffic." His eyes wandered around the room and he nodded slightly. He walked towards his place and start up his laptop. Jungkook starts the meeting once they're all ready.

"So, welcome to the representative of Kim Group. I'm the Director of Goryoe Holding, Jeon Jungkook. Today we're gonna proceed with our new collaboration project with Kim Group. This collaboration will be held by my co-workers but since I'm the one that insisted on continuing this project, I will be the head and also the helping hand. I believe it's a little weird to do a project with the Director but I insisted on this. So, let's called upon our representative from Kim Group to present the project."

Park Jimin stood up from his seat and send Jungkook an intimidating smile before he walks to the front. He smiled to Jungkook and bowed slightly, before taking the small mic with him. "Hello, I'm Park Jimin, the representative of Kim Group and also the General Manager of Kim Group, I will present to you the new project one by one, I need everyone's cooperation so that this project will not be a mess."