Chapter 2

Ziva's POV

When i went into Jenny's office Jenny, Gibbs, Tony and Mcgee just stopped talking and stared at me. While we were waiting we just sat in silence. When Ducky, Abby and Palmer arrived i said "could you please tell me the email i got was not true?" "what email" Abby said. Everone just ecnored her as Jenny started saying "sec nav has demanded that we all go to a team building camp, the LA team that consists of G Callen, Sam Hannah, Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks will be also joining us. We will all be staying in one cabin that has two rooms which hold six people in a room.In the cabin there i six bathrooms, so two people pair bathroom,there is a lounge area, kitchen and a patio that has a hot tub big enough for all 12 of us at once". Jenny was about to talk again when her a assistent Cynthia came up on loud speaker and said "Director the LA team are here" "send them in" Jenny then replied as the LA team came in and shook our hand's. Jenny the continued saying "so in the first room we have myself, Jethro, Ziva, DiNozzo, Callen and Sam and then in room two we have Ducky, Palmer, Abby, Mcgee, Kensi and then Deeks is that is okay with everyone" as she looked at me and everyone just nodded. Gibbs then said everyone go home and pack Kensi, Deeks, Callen and Sam you guys can either saty in the bull pen or you can go with someone and help them pack". As everyone was leaving Jenny's office she statted "Ducky, Callen, Sam can i have a word with you three please".

AUTHERS NOTE

comment what you think of the story so far