Chapter 13: The Wedding

Sharon and Swayam could not believe that they are supposed to get married in a week

Sharon and Swayam could not believe that they are supposed to get married in a week. Even though Swayam was happy as he really wanted to get married to be with his son, he did not want to break the promise he made to Sharon. He was not sure how to get this marriage postponed without offending his or her parents. On top of all these problems, he was no longer able to meet Sharon as she was asked to move back to her parents house until the wedding. Swayam was not sure how to get this mess sorted out. He decides to call up Nil and ask for his advice.

Swayam: Hello, Nil

Nil: Hey Swayam. How are you?

Swayam: Nil, I am in trouble and I can't find a way to get out of this problem.

Nil: What happened?

Swayam: Sharon and my marriage has been fixed.

Nil: WHAT?

Swayam tells the whole story to Nilesh including the panditji's prediction. After hearing the entire story, there was no response from Nil.

Swayam: Nil, Are you there?

Nil. Yeah. I was just thinking that may be this is God's plan to complete Shubh's family. You tried persuading Sharon for marriage but she disagreed. Now, destiny has got you guys in a situation where the marriage is inevitable. I would say just go with the flow dude. She may be angry with you initially but when she realize that this is the best thing for Shubh, she will come through.

Swayam: But Nil, if I do something like that, it will break her trust.

Nil: Swayam , I just gave you my opinion. Think about what you want to do and then come up with a positive decision. I am sure things will be fine soon.

Swayam: Ok. Thanks for your help dude.

Nil: Any time buddy

Swayam: Bye

Nil: Bye

As soon as Swayam disconnects the call, Nilesh turns towards Simmi who was listening to the whole conversation.

Nil: What do you think will happen?

Simmi: I don't know. Sharon is really stubborn. She won't agree that easily.

Nil: I agree but she love her son a lot and will do anything for his good future.

Simmi: Well, seriously speaking, I think those two are idiots who have not yet realized that they love each other.

Nil: Well, I think it's time for us to make an entry.

Simmi: Let's do it.

Nil and Simmi book their ticket to Mumbai for the next day with the agenda to get their idiotic friends realize their true feeling.