Decription

Set in Tom Riddle's time, no Voldemort yet, Harry Potter and everyone else who was a student when he was there but with Tom Riddle. (That may not make sense, sorry)
Tom Marvolo Riddle. A name that makes people shrink back in fear. This is because he is the heir of Slytherin, and everyone fears what he and his followers can do. He's mastered dark magic and spells even the professors don't believe exist. He is merciless, does not care if what he does causes pain, tortures and kills those who defy him and many believe he can not love.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, the Malfoy heir. Many are scared of his father and choose to warm up to the boy or to avoid him at all costs. However, he's never had a true friend, everyone who he'd been friends with were people his father chose or those who only were there for money.
When he starts his first year at Hogwarts that is his one aim, to find a true friend. Will Draco be able to find a true friend? Or will there be something or someone there to stop it? And what happens when he starts to develop feelings for a man who's name causes fear, but someone wants him to himself?
Terrible. I know. I saw there weren't that many Tom x Draco books or stuff out there so decided to do one myself. Anyway, updates will not be scheduled as I write when I can and want. But have a nice day. :D