Introduction

I am Emmeline Hale. My story is a strange one to tell. If you think that I'm lying, then feel free to ignore me. You may want to listen though, because what I have to say is important. If you've ever felt someone watching you, but no one was in sight, you've probably encountered a cave creature. Cave creatures watch over you in times of need and help you find your place in the world. Along with each of the cave creature is a special gift or power that will only activate when it is near its chosen human. The creature and the human will share that power and do their best to make the world a better place.

Our country, Trefora, after all, is at constant war with Collow, and unity among the six sectors of Trefora is necessary for peace to become possible. The Red Sector is in charge of the animals in our country and decide which ones are used for food and clothing. The books and literary works are ruled over by the Purple Sector. The Yellow Sector is involved in all things culinary; they cook and process food to be shipped all over Trefora. The Orange Sector dictates over driving and other transportation related inventions. Entertainment is covered by the Blue Sector from television to concerts and carnivals. Finally, the Green Sector is in charge of the finances in the country, and it is comprised of all the government officials.

Unity is key to escape the chaos of our world. What you are about to read is important, world changing even. Step back if you fear adventure, but if you are brave come forward and take in as much knowledge in as you can. These lessons that you learn could alter your life. All of this may seem complicated to you, but this is my story, and believe me, it's pretty crazy.

A note from the author: Don't freak out and think that every chapter is this short. I think of this as an intro type thing so yeah keep reading! :) (officially UPDATED)