Chapter Seven

One month later

- Denise ended up moving in because her momma put her out. Some shit about her momma boyfriend getting on her nerves, she told her momma and her momma told her if she don't like she can get the fuck out. 

So I asked my momma could she move in with us and she said, "OF COURSE BABY WHY NOT" 

I told her all about the story with her and her moms and she got shitty. She was like I'm about to go beat that bitch ass. What the fuck she  more worried about some nigga that did not matter than her daughter. So my momma went over there just doing the most and Denise momma came out talking shit and she got her ass whooped. I'd say my momma may be a shit talker but she does do what she says. It was so funny though. 

So we got her a new bed and my momma put my uncle out in the shelter. So that Denise can have my old room. She even bought her own paint and everything except for her furniture. This bitch even got a job. I mean we was stable and able to take care of her but she wanted her own money and didn't want to have to hear in the future about  her trying to get a job. Her ass work at subway making them fresh sandwiches.  

Lol my ass be getting them discounted sandwhiches. I told her I was gone have a party up here. She was like "Bitch you a lame ass whore"  Of course you know we laughed... 

----

I haven't called or talked to Izzy because I didn't know what to say. But I want to have sex with her again. So to get my way I am going to ask Curtis for a threesome. Yea I am about to call him as a sneaky smile ran across my face. 

So I picked up the phone and bae answered on the fourth ring. It was loud as shits in the background.
"Bae where are you at?"
"I'm at a this robotics competition." I laughed and he was like whats funny? "Nothing baby i gotta QUESTION"? "Wassup princess"?
"Can we have a THREESOME?"

"With who Quanii"?

"This stud her -"

"Hold on a stud"?  

YES baby her name is Izzy. And she really likes me but I can't be with her because I am dedicated to you.  

OMG DID THAT JUST COME OUT OF MY MOUTH. I mean I just cheated on this nigga. Well tell you a story about the shit I do. 

"I'll think about it baby now I love you and I will come pick you up tonight" 

I got excited because I felt like he was going to say yes to me. 

"Ok baby Princess Loves You too"!!!! 

*Awwwwww that is so freaking cute baby"
I turned around to see that It was just Denise head ass. "Shut up have you talked to that boy Chris again since that date last month."

"Actually why you trynna be funny dirty bitch, Chris and I talk every night. We even skype one another." 

"Lol oohh bitcch you want a got damn cookie?" 

She looked like she got mad and was like, anyway hoe, you tryna go to this party with me tonight.
"Nawl I can't, me and Curtis already made plans for him to come and pick me up," Yea buddy!

"Ughhh bitch you are a lame ass. Always tryna be with yo man." 

"BITCH STOP HATING YOU REALLY JUST MADE ME MAD I'M LIKE DEAD ASS."

Since you always want to be hating and with that, I just started busting out laughing she did the same thing too but she just thought I was serious. 

Awww don't be mad baby, you know momma lovessss youuu .... 

We giggled and then I was like come on so we can go get something to eat and snack on.