Chapter Six

About a week that I had been home and chilling I noticed that I had been abondoming my bestfriend Denise. So I am going to call her and see if she wanted to go to the mall and spend the weekend with me. Or stay as long as she wanted. 

I picked up my phone and dialed her phone number.. 

RING RING 

on the third ring she answered and yelled "BITCH I MISSED YOU WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN"? 

I giggled and said at "Curtis house helping take care of his dad." 

"Ooohh bitch been playing house nurse. Did you get paid?"

"No hoe I just did it voluntarily. I couldn't let curtis suffer by him self or even at all."

"Any way hoe, do you want to go to the mall with me and come spend some time with me?"
"Girrrll yass I do you better believe i'm all over yo ass lol. Are you taking your mom car or you want me to come to get you?"
"HAHAH BITCH you trynna be funny, but nawl come and get me though." Denise stay trying to be funny.

I went to my moms room 

MOM? 

"Girl what you want now?"

"I'm going to the mall with Denise and she coming over here for a few days." She smiled and was like ok good I missed my other daughter. I enjoyed that my bestfriend was welomed by my mother and shits. 

So I went to go get ready, do my face, and do my out fit. 

I ended up with some areopostle pink sweat pants, all black jordans and a white off the shoulder shirt. My face was perfect and I was comfy why my hair was just in a messy bun. But you best believe my edges was together. 

As soon as I went to grab my arepostle jacket this fonky ass bith gone pull up, I still gotta do my daily mirror picture lol. 

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the mall and went to Charloutte Rouse. We both loved this store and was about to get a whole bunch of clothes and shoes.  

After we were done with that store body central came in mind for dresses and we got matching dresses and accessories  to go with it. I was happy and really and truly missed my bestfriend. 

"Aye I'm hungry bith let's go to the food court."
And that we did. I hit up the chinese place, my ass had a whole platter. It had shrimp fried rice, egg rolls, orange chicken, sesame chicken, and a big lemonade.  

Denise hit up Subway while I went back to the table and a sudden hand touched me so I turned around and saw that it was Izzy. Damn shawty was cute as hell I tell you. We hugged then I told her she could join us. When Denise came back she was rude,
"Umm WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"Denise this is my friend Izzy.
Izzy this is my best friend Denise."

"Now sit yo ass down and be nice." We stayed at the table for about another hour all talking and I suddenly had to throw up. I'm guessing that food made me throw up. The mothafuckas was about to give me my money back. 

Izzy and Denise came in to see if I was ok, I lied and said yes I'm ok. They left execept Izzy. When I came out the bathroom and brushed my teeth, she kissed me hard. She kissd me so hard that I felt bad for Curtis because I was kissing her back.

As I kissed her back, She took me into the bathroom stall and kissed me all over my body. I softly moaned because it felt so good and so right. Her hands roamed like they did at the party and I was loving every minute.  

She pushed me against the wall and picked me up off of my feet. And as soon as she did that she put me on her shoulders as she went for my basement. She licked from wall to wall and made me moan loud as hell. Her tongue was on my vagina like  it was everything. I was about to cum, until she smacked my ass and said nawl I ain't done hold it. She ate me out a lilttle longer and then she put me down bent me over and asked if I was sure. I looked at her and kissed her ass.
"Hell yea I'm ready, you got me all horny and shit you better just fuck this pussy Izzy."

"HAHAHA" She laughed "I like how you just said my name though" I blushed hard and just kissed her. We made out and then she put something in me and it didn't feel like her finger. So i looked back as she was stroking me with a 8 inch dildo. It felt good and I was moaning loud with every smack she did with her hand and her thighs. 

Aaahhh i'm cuming uhhhhh.... And when I cumed on her ass, she bit me right on my neck with a soft kiss. 

She helped me get myself together and then kissed me "I hope I see you real soon again" Yes you will well, I think so or even hope so. She laughed , "I understand you have alot going on baby , but just know I'm always here."

I exited out the bathroom and with that, i WENT TO GO GET MY MONEY BACK , cus it made me sick asl. Then I went back to the table and Izzy waved good bye to me. 

What happened Denise asked? Nothing happened what are you talking about? Why you look like you nervous. BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? 

"Girl come on so we can go on home."

As soon as we got into the car my phone rang. I looked at it and Izzy texted me and said "Dang girl that pussy was good"

I smiled and blushed hard. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMIILING ABOUT" Denise was just ranging a door bell in my ear. Like shut the fuck up damn. Girl  I can't smile at MY PHONE . She laughed and was like "Naw cus I'm daddy, did you forget about that one baby"? We laughed all the way to the house and then for some reason I saw My baby car. Oooohhhh my nerd is here. WAIT I HAVE TO GO GET IN THE SHOWER I CAN'T GO NEAR HIM AFTER I JUST CHEATED. UGH WHY DID I HAVE TO FUCK HER. Cus she so damn finneeee. Lol ok I am just gone play it smooth.

I walked into the house and Him and Mom was just laughing and shit. While my Uncle was just sitting there looking shitty. I know he not mad because Curtis is here. The fuck is wrong with him. Bitch you don't run shit. 

"Hi Momma."

"Hi baby."

"Hay Unc."

Then i kissed Curtis and said come on we going to my room and then we disappeared into my room.

As soon as we stepped down  there Denise loud ass starts taking selfies in my room stunting on my damn color. 

We laughed together and then Curtis was like can we go some place together. Sure baby I want to go out to eat and maybe the movies. But wait my bestfriend is here and I am not going to leaver her.  

It's coo baby I got her. I got this boy named Chris. He will love to be with yo friend.

"Ok, well let me go get ready and I'll be back baby." 

And with that I went up stairs to my mother's bathroom and took me a long shower. Gotta have the couchi smelliing good.