Crushes

Saphire's view 
I was in the main hanger with Star, Sky, Storm, Ratchet, Raynala, Hidey and Jazz. 
Ratchet had handed a data pad to us four to read about Cybertron and its history. 
I sighed, looking at Jazz. 
"Some femme likes a certain mech." Star says and I whip my helm and look at her. 
"What do you mean?" I ask
"I think you like a certain mech a lot. and I think I know who" Star says just as Miko walks by and hears us. 
"you have a crush, Saphire? on who?" Miko asks happily. 
"no one." I say as I stand up and hand the data pad back to Ratchet. 
"have you finished all ready, Saphire?" Ratchet asks
"Yes, Ratchet, I did." I reply as I walk over to where Hidey and Jazz were standing.
"Hidey?" I ask
turning around to look at me "yes, Saphire?" He asks
"I'm ready to start my training." I say just as Star stands next to me. "me too" Star says.
"very well, younglings. Jazz, you'll help me train these two." Hidey says as we head to the training room.
"Jazz, you'll train Star and I will train Saphire." Hidey says.
"a'ight" Jazz says. 
I stand on front of Hide and Star stands in front of Jazz.
"we will start with the basic stuff first, younglings." Hide says
"like what, Hidey?" Star asks
"self defense which is learning how to defend yourself."
"how so?" I ask
"we'll start with hand to hand combat first." Hide says
"when will we learn how to use our guns?" Star asks
"after you have mastered hand to hand combat, Star." Hide replies. 
"now, let's begin." Jazz says.
We trained for close to three hours. Ironhide was having Star and I train together so he could assess how much we learned today. I guess I was distracted because Star was able to hit me with enough force that it knocked me into Jazz. 
"oomph. Sorry ,Jazz" I say as  I get back, blushing and try not to think about how sexy he looks.
Star just smirks at me. "you did that on purpose, Didn't you,Star?" I ask as I get in front of her.
"What if I did, Saph, what you going to do about it?" she replies.
"I might tell a certain mech that you like him alot."I say as I avoid her punch
"Do you even know who I like?" She asks 
"yes, its Smoke-" I start saying but she interrupts me
"Don't you dare, Saph" She says
"or what, Star?" I ask 
"I'll tell your oppi that you have a crush on his fir-" she started saying but I tackled her, which caused her to stop in mid-sentence. 
"ok, ok. anything but that" I say as I grab her hand and pull her back up. 
"okay younglings, that's enough training for today." Ironhide says. 
Star and I look at each other and....we run out of the training room to the main hanger, laughing our afts off and we collided into someone's leg. 
Looking up, "oppi" I say as Star says "optimus". we look at each other and bust out laughing again. "saph, we should up with nicknames for the mechs that we have a crush." she says. "that's a great idea, Star" I say. "are you okay, Saphire, Star?" oppi asks. "yes" we both say again as we look at each other. We stand up and went to back way, but oppi stopped us. 
"Saphire, Star, you two are too young to be thinking about mechs." 
"w-who said anything about that, oppi?" I ask
"I believe I heard something about coming up with nicknames for the mechs that you have a crush on?" Oppi asks with amusement in his voice. 
I look at Star and she looks back at me, "I know what you're planning, Saph." Star says. 
I grab her hand we run away from my oppi and to the room we shared. 
"you're gonna be in trouble now, Saph." Star says
"I don't oppi knowing that I have a crush on Jazz. and I'm sure you don't want him to now you have a crush on Smokescreen ,now do we?" I say as our door opens and oppi stands there with mom. 
"scrap" we both say. 
"Orion, let me handle this, ok" mom asks
"all right, sweetspark." oppi tells her and he leaves. 
coming into our room and closing the door. "now, femmelings, tell me everything" mom says
Star and I look at each other and than at her and, "Saphire has a crush on Jazz" Star says. "Star has a crush on Smokescreen" I also say too. 
mom looks at us, and than hugs us. "that is wonderful. but you do know that you can't bond with them or anything until you have had your last upgrade?" mom says. "yes we know, mom" I reply. 
"now, night, younglings and, Saphire..." mom starts but I interrupt her
"I know, you're gonna tell oppi?" I ask
"yes. night and don't stay up too late. " mom says as she leaves and closes the door. 
shortly after, we fall into recharge.