Brook~9

"So, you're telling me that whatever Liam said to me, to upset me isn't wrong?! He insulted my parents! Saying them fucked-up for their same sex-marriage is actually alright?! Is that what you're telling me here, right now?!", I snap.

Principal Cara look at me with annoyed look, obviously not liking the attitude that I'm giving to her but I give zero care for that. Nobody, I mean nobody can insults my dads at all! Shaking her head to me, she soon to write something down to a piece of slip, before pass it to me. I frowns, taking it from her and look at it, looking at her back in disbelief.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me, right?! I'm the one whose getting all this shits, when those popular group of hoes goes around bullying everyone, ruling this school like you're no longer needed, goes free?! This system is much more fucked than my high school back in LA. I cant even bring myself to believe this! This gonna be a good thing for my dads to know how much a homophobic, unfair, fucked-up this school is. And fuck you!", I tears the slip off into small pieces before blows to her face.

Taking my bag pack and blazer, I take my leave from her office and make sure to slam the door so hard. Not too hard, but I guess I did it way too hard 'cause the glass on the door actually shatters to pieces. Looking at it in disbelief, I quickly take-off as Principal Cara begins to shout my name. I run as fast as my feet could bring me out from there and head straight to school's psychiatrist office. The slip that Principal Cara gave to me earlier was a slip to meet the school psychiatrist, Mr Adams for anger management since I've endangered a student's life by hitting him one too many times. The psychiatrist office isn't far away from Principal Cara's office too, so it's fine by me.

After walking for couple minutes, I finally reach the office. Looking at the door, I sigh heavily before bring my hand to knock on the door, thrice. I could hear heavy footsteps behind the door before the door is being pull open, revealing a mid 40's male teacher with big-framed glasses standing at the doorway. He look at me for a little, cocking his brow a little before demand for the slip.

"That one. I tore it and blew it back to Principal Cara, 'cause she's being a total bitch and unfair.", I shrugs.

He look at me as if I've just gone mad, before motions me to come in. I shrugs and make my way into his office, looking around the room before I take a seat on one of couches at the lounge. He shut the door and lock it, before walking to his table, grab his notepad and pen. He bring it with him to lounge and take a seat across me. Clicking his pen, he soon to ask my name and my age, to begin the session. I know how all of this going to go 'cause I've been here before, back in LA. I even have my personal psychiatrist, back there 'cause I caused too much problems there.

"How long have you been having this anger issues, Ms Stark-Rogers?", ask Mr Adams.

I sigh, rubbing my face roughly with my hands before look at him rather annoyed. Shaking my head a little, I look away from him to the wall with photo frames scatters all over the wall.

"I don't know. 10 years. Maybe more.", I finally respond.

I could hear short respond of hums from him. He keep on asking me questions for the rest of the session 'til the hour ends. I look at him with narrowed eyes, before shake my head, groaning in disbelief.

"Okay, final question. Does your anger related to anything that happened back at your home? Like lack of attention from your family? Love? Were you abused back home?", he ask.

I look at him rather taken back with his question, before shake my head vigorously to him. Nerve of him. Shooting up from my seat, I quickly announce that session is over when usually Mr Adams supposed to do that instead of me. He look at me, but I only glares at him, so hard.