Chapter 1

"Don't freak out, just trust me". Those were the last words I heard before I felt her lips on mine.

Her soft lips against my own were moving in a steady rhythm, leaving me in a state of pure lust. My mind is blank. My hands move up her side, and I feel a ghost of a smile on her lips, pushing me to kiss her even harder. Her hands trace my jawline, and it sends chills down my spine, just at the touch.

Before I can do anything, she pulls away from our heated intimate session, and I'm met with the cold air of the gymnasium. The freezing air gives me goosebumps, which makes me miss the warmth of the shorter brunette beside me.

I look over at her, only to find her staring back at me. My piercing blue green eyes meet a beautiful pair of brown ones. My heart beats faster, and I feel my cheeks becoming flushed. She sends me a soft smile, which I, gladly, return.

I turn my head, and we're met with piercing stares of Cheryl and the rest of her cheerleading squad. I look down, slightly embarrassed knowing that everyone in this room witnessed what just happened between Ronnie and I.

Then, I feel a soft hand intertwining with mine, making me look up. She sends me a worried look, so I squeeze her hand slightly as if to say I'm okay. She lets go of my hand, and we're back to facing the wrath of Cheryl Blossom.

---------------------------------------

"Veronica, wait up!" I yell, as I push past students in the hallway. She turns around, and waits for me to catch up.

"What's up B?" she says, placing her hand on my arm.

"Um...," my eyes dart to the floor.

"Is something wrong?" she says, concern laced in her voice. She uses her hand to tilt my head up to meet her eyes, while her other hand is cupping my cheek.

I place my hand over hers "I'm fine. I just need to ask you something."

"Then, what is it?"

I place my hand back at my sides and look around, realizing we're in a very public place. "Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here."

"Alright," she sighs. "Just remember, that no matter what you'll tell me, I'll always be here for you," she smiles, and gives me a tight hug. I melt into the embrace. Because of our height difference, her head is buried into the crook of my neck, and I can feel her hot breath on my skin. I can feel my cheeks becoming warmer, and I can just hope to God that it's not noticeable.

"Of course. I'll always remember." I breath out, as I pull away.

"Good," she chirped.

As she starts to walk away, she turns around and calls out "Oh, and what kind of blush do you use. It really suits you." She winks, and starts to skip away.

All I can do is watch her until I lose her in the large crowd of students, and I turn around and place my hands on my, apparent, rose pink cheeks.

Damn it. It was noticeable

A/N

Hello everyone! So this is my first ever fanfic, and I'm really nervous about it. I'm sorry if it's really bad, but I just had to write about these two love birds.

I'm being deprived of Riverdale, because of this long ass hiatus, so can you blame me.