Chapter One - High School Life

She is Nadine - a smart girl, lazy, always on top even she is not seriously studying. She always laugh and being funny is her way to be friends to all of her classmates. Her brain is natural especially at math. In short, a blessed one in terms of academics. She have crush on Ramon, her bestfriend. On the cafeteria, Ramon is waiting for her because they are always eat together. and they treat together just like bros and sisters.

Since their house is on the same village, they are always go home together. Sometimes Ramon stay late at Diane's house to watch movies and soing school stuff.

Ramon is tall, not smart as Diane, but they are the ones that can sit under the tree without saying anything but they are not thinking about time and they understand each other well. Ramon is the type of guy that many girls are into him. Diane also into him and then one night..

Dianne texted Ramon, "Hi best, have you seen the singing contest in the tv?".. "No, I'm playing ragnarok. So I don't see it. whats with the tv anyway?" Ramon replied.

"watch it. thats the song I wanna sing to you". Diane sent the message back.

Ramon shocked when he saw the song Kailan by MYMP. He didnt know what to answer he just replied "next time sing the song for me, im really busy in my game lol".

Diane felt bad but she ignores the negative vibes and cobtinue writing in her diary. What are the things people see to you? Why I saw on you.. Is this love?. Diane doing her doodle until she fell asleep.