epilogue

hello! i know i finished this a little while ago, but a few people were confused with who jungkook really ended up with in the end and what happened, so i am here to clear that up! enjoy.

epilogue

jungkook pov

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?" Jimin's head full of blonde hair whipped towards my direction, hands filled with pairs of my skinny jeans. He was in the midst of helping me pack for university. I was finally able to join him after two whole years of late night phone calls, sexting, and a whole lot of expensive visits.

I watched confusion creep onto his face as I shied happily, stretching my arms over my head and stretching my body out. I did this for a few moments, closing my eyes while thinking about all of the difficult and exciting times Jimin and I have had and all that we have gone through together.

I opened my eyes again, strutting over to the suitcase Jimin was currently looming over. I took the pairs of jeans from his hands, folded them as neat as I could, and threw them carelessly into my large black suitcase. 

"Jungkook-ah you can't-"

"I love you, hyung."

He seemed stunned by my bold statement. My hyung's eyes went wide, lips parted into an 'o' shape as he managed to mumble a sentence out through the shock, "I love you, too, idiot."

I laughed at his reply, scooping the older male into my arms, tucking my head securely into his neck, inhaling his addictive scent of vanilla and strawberry, practically becoming one with Jimin and his entrancing scent.

"I'm the idiot? You're the one that was dating Min Yoongi," I frowned into his neck. The blonde was not impressed with my retort, scoffing at my reply, hitting the back of my head with a strong hand.

"At least I didn't get a six on my English exam."

I flushed at the embarrassing memory, burying my face even further into my hying's neck, if that was even possible. It was all worth it though, to feel the giggles rumble throughout Jimin's body and in hearing his heartbeat elicit a harmonious rhythm.

"How could I end up with someone so perfect," I heard Jimin-hyung whisper as he ran his hands through my hair, arms wrapped from underneath my armpits. I smiled wide at this, blushing profoundly, leaving open-mouthed kisses along my hying's neck.

"You're perfect, chonsa."

"Ah that goddamn nickname. You really know how to make my heart flutter, Jeon," I lifted my head up at his comment, pulling my boyfriend by the waist, dragging him towards me. Another shocked expression took over his gorgeous features, cheeks flushing slightly at our bodies' closeness.

"You make my heart flutter when you call me daddy," I smirked, lowering my head slightly to kiss at my boyfriend's exposed neck.

His tiny hands were still entangled in my hair, small yet beautiful gasps emitting from his mouth as I began to suck at his neck.

After a few minutes I pulled off of him, smirking in satisfaction, brushing my thumb over the new hickies, proud of the marks I had created.

"You got a bit carried away this time. I'm going to have to conceal these with makeup or a scarf," Jimin sighed softly, cupping his abused neck with his left hand.

"You look breathtaking," I cupped his face in my hands, memorizing every flawless detail, from his eyebrow hairs to his pink plump lips. I smiled at my hyung, dizzy on the love I was receiving and from the love I felt towards this beautiful angel.

"I look breathtaking because you're the one who takes my breath away," my hyung shyly smiled, gaze lowering down toward his shoes.

And that's the moment I knew for sure.

This is the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was going to meet this man's family, come to his aid when he's sick, adopt pets with him, maybe even adopt children, share food with him, go through the rest of college with him, become successful with him, grow my character with him, make friends with him, explore and travel with him, marry him, and love him forever. I love Park Jimin with all my existence, and I will never let him go.

He's my boyfriend, future husband, my angel, chonsa, and my prince. My twitter prince.