Harry Wilson - Meeting your parents

-Aahhh okay, Harry would be SO nervous!! He would ask you a lot of questions about them to get to know them.

"You know you can just ask them tonight, right?" "Yeah, but what if they ask me something and I don't know the answer? I want to look good, (Y/N)!"

-More Harry being nervous. He'd pace around the room and keep talking about random stuff to take his mind off it. When you ask him why he's so nervous, he'd tell you that he's scared your parents won't like him. You'd smile because you know that's not true. You're practically best friends with your parents and tell them everything, including your relationship with Harry, and you know they love them.

"Uh, what if they don't like me, babe?" "You're gonna be fine, Haz. My mum's gonna love you." "Okay well... What about your dad?" "Well, we'll have to see." you'd say as you give him a smirk.

-He'd want to look as good as possible because he wants to give a good first impression.

-When it's time to finally meet them, he'd turn into a charming person and suddenly become so confident. (??) He'd introduce himself to your parents and give them his nicest smile.

-Talking about his football career and the things he loves, and telling them stories about his childhood and all the stuff you two have done together. He'd compliment your mum's cooking and tell her and your dad how lucky he is to be dating you, and that he's having a really good time. And he means it, too!

-Your parents then would tease you by telling him embarrassing stories about you that you've never shared with him before and you'd just cover your face.

-After eating dinner, while cleaning the dishes, your mum would ask you, "I thought you said he was nervous? He surely doesn't look like it." You'd just shrug because you have no idea what the hell is happening to him, and she'd just say, "Oh well, I like him."

-After you guys call it a night, the four of you would head to the door together. As you're about to leave the house, your dad would call you inside and tell you, "He's a nice kid. I like him." Harry would hear this, and you could see that he's starting to get nervous again. His cheeks would turn red, redder than boiled tomatoes, redder than you'd ever seen before. You'll smile, hug your dad, and tell him, "I know."

-As you get into the car, on the passenger seat, you'd catch your dad looking at Harry, giving him a nod of approval. And for the rest of the drive home, he's got that smile plastered on his face.