Just the Beginning

I have arrived in Madrid via a private jet courtesy of my new boss, which came with its perks. I'd have to get used to this particular treatment now that I'll be living my life as Ava Rameriez. After I had got off my flight, I made my way to baggage claim and there I got my luggage and met my boss's driver; David. He didn't talk much on the ride to my boss's house which I was grateful for because it gave me time to think. Eventually, the car started to slow, and I looked up to see we were in a gated community and the driver was talking to security who opened the gate for us. We drove for a little bit more, but then we stopped in front of this house that looked quite ordinary, and I couldn't quite possibly believe that my boss lived in such an average looking house. The driver guided me in the house and put my luggage down in the front room. "Someone will be right with you soon," he said before he left closing the front door behind him. Just when I was about to venture out on my own, a blonde pregnant woman appeared from the back room. "Follow me I'll show you around," she said getting straight to business. I quickly pulled out a pen and a notepad to write down any vital information. She showed me all the bedrooms in the house, the exercise room, pool, backyard, and the guest house which is where I'd be staying. Next, we sat down at the kitchen table to go over my daily duties which turned out to be way more than I expected. We went over different materials for hours until the front door opened and closed and there he stood right in front of me, Cristiano Ronaldo. "Hi, you must be Ava Rameriez, my new assistant itis good to have you on board," he said shaking my hand. "I'm glad to be here," I said smiling. "We were just wrapping up." the blonde woman said who I now knew to be Erica. "Great to hear," Cristiano said as he headed over to the fridge while Erica started to pack up. "Ava, would you be a dear and walk me to the door?" Erica asked as Cristiano headed in the backroom. "Of course," I said carrying her bag for her since she looked like she was due for labor any minute now. I followed her to the door and gave her back her bag. "I picked you because you were the best candidate but I'll be back in six months for my job." she said smirking. After Erica was gone, I started my way through the kitchen and out back to the guest house, but suddenly Cris appeared from his room. "Hey, where are you going?" Cris asked taking pots out of the cabinet. "To the guest house, I was just gonna call it a night," I said shrugging my shoulders. "That's fine if you want, but I would like for you to have dinner with me, Jr., and my mom," he said while taking frozen food out the freezer. "I'd love that," I said as I closed the screen door back. "So, tell me about yourself," he said as he chopped up the ingredients for the food. And so I told him about myself, and of course, most of it was a lie.

Don't forget to vote & comment.