READ ME !!! ( MUST READ )

Hey Guys ! Creative title right ?

Lynn here and I just wanted to say that I am working in a new story (well duh you guys know that )

Little back ground information about this story :

* It does have a lot of profanity

*It is a(n) interracial story : for those of you who don't know what a interracial story is here you go: the word interracial means existing between or involving different races which means this story is a love story between two completely different races . And that does mean the main protagonist is BLACK and her lover is WHITE !! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN * points and opens an invisible door * there is the goddamn door get to stepping !! But if you don't mind the you can continue .

* It does have graphic things etc : Sex , Depression , Drug usage , Alcohol abuse , Death , and many other things .

* This story is a message, for those of you who don't believe in interracial relationships( I suggest you don't read this or matter fact read it so you can understand what world we live in . )Also there will be a lot of references to #blacklivesmatter but because I'm not just black I will do other lives matter also and for all of you that are going to comment some lame shit like black people don't suppose to like batman or superheroes .... "Boi get that shit out of here " DC animation studios make half the women superheroes and make superheroes look black or really tanned .

*I will have songs on almost every chapter with lyrics but each song does have a meaning BUT sometimes it just a catchy song that I feel like you would like to listen to . I believe that there will be at least thirty-six chapters or maybe more . There might be a sequel to this book I don't know yet .

*I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO SAY THIS BEFORE I START THE FIRST CHAPTER * INHALES A DEEP BREATH * I AM NOT RACIST !!!! JUST BECAUSE IN THIS STORY I USE RACIST TERMS DOESN'T MEAN I AM RACIST I AM JUST SIMPLY TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CHARACTERS BASICALLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS I AM ACTING AS IF I WAS THE CHARACTER !!* PASSES OUT FROM SCREAMING SO DAMN LONG *

* Finally I don't own DC and if I did Damian would already have a girlfriend and probably would sing A LOT ( JUST LIKE THIS STORY ) I do own the plot and my own fanmade characters.

To be honest I seriously doubt that anyone is going to read thus story but if you do thanks plz comment your ideas and vote for my story ( ugh I sound like a youtuber .)

Well that's all peace !!! Til next time ! ✌✌✌