Packing

In the morning, I woke up extremely happy knowing that I had to start packing for a new life in my new apartment.  😁😁😁

Movers were going to come in the afternoon. So decided to start packing up some of my room decor. I went online and decided to buy a dinning table, chairs, a couch. I got bored packing by myself so I called Miriam and Leslie to see if they could come help me pack. Leslie was busy with her parents so only Miriam came. She was helping me pack some of my clothes. I was putting my clothing in two piles, keep or donate.

"Why do you have a lot of Jose's clothes here?", Miriam said

"Just cause", I said

"What do you two do here at night", Miriam said with a smirk

"Stop!", I complained laughing. After a while I had a box full of clothes to donate. 

After an hour or two Miriam and I were pretty much finished packing and we had left the heavy stuff for the movers. We had a couple minutes to ourselves because the movers would come in 15 minutes. I decided to go on Instagram cause I had nothing better to do.

The movers were here soon enough and they started loading everything onto the moving truck. Once they loaded everything onto their moving truck, we left my house and to my new apartment. 

When I got there with Mariam we moved some boxes into my apartment from my car. The movers were outside the apartment complex so I guided them to my apartment and they were soon done moving everything in, Miriam and I decided to unpack some things before we got hungry and decided to go out to eat something.