Disneyland

The next day Jose came to my apartment to pick me up. Miriam told me that she invited Grayson and Ethan. I also got a text that my brother invited his wife. I was really excited. 

Jose and I got there soon enough and my brother was waiting with his wife Christina

Jose and I got there soon enough and my brother was waiting with his wife Christina. I hugged my brother and then his wife.

"Jose this is my step brother Manuel and his wife Christina", I told Jose

"Manuel, Christina, this is my boyfriend Jose", I introduced. They shook hands and I texted Leslie where they were and she said that they were parking and should be here in a few minutes. About ten minutes later we finally saw Miriam, Leslie, Grayson, and Ethan. 

"Guys, this is, Miriam, Leslie, Grayson and Ethan.", I said

"Guys, this is, my step brother Manuel and Christina, his girlfriend, Ethan, Grayson, this is Jose, my boyfriend", I said. They all shook hands. There was quiet a crowd, but we were all used to it. We decided to wait in line for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride which was surprisingly only a 55 minute wait. We went on 7 rides before we decided to split up, Manuel went somewhere with Christina, Miriam and Grayson went somewhere else, Leslie and Ethan went somewhere, and I stayed with Jose.     

We went on the Indiana Jones ride and then on Splash Mountain, and we decided to end the night at California Adventure. It was around eight o'clock by then and we decided to go on the Ferris Wheel. After we got of I texted everyone that Jose and I were going home and then we walked to our car. He decided to stay at my place for the night and we fell asleep in each others arms.