Chapter 1-4 Pt 2

I never thought I would fall in love till I met…. him

Chapter 1 The real me

Hi my name is Rachel Alberona I live in a town called Amberdale I have my whole life… I would describe myself as reserved, strange, shy I don’t know why but I struggle to connect or fit in most places. I can’t really describe it but I guess that’s just how it is

I live with my mother, I have tried to talk to her about my dad but nothing… she always says I never had one, I once asked her why can’t I have a baby brother or sister and she just stares in the distance sometimes I just feel so alone, people don’t want to be my friend at school because I am poor, I even have a job I go to after school it’s called Maid Latte yes I have to serve people in a French maid outfit I would absolutely die if anyone from school found out where I work I don’t need to get more bullied than needed, it is pretty great though… my boss is so kind and the girls I work with are nice, I feel like I could actually be friends with them I guess I just don’t know how to be but at least they don’t make it difficult like the kids at school. When I am in my maid outfit I put everything aside and I am quite shocked as I feel like a different person I am talkative with the customers smiling laughing I actually don’t want to go home or to school when I’m there. So yeah I guess my life is pretty boring home, work, school home, work, school

Chapter 2 the new guy in town

“Hey Rachel do you mind working another late shift tonight pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee” asked my boss Jasmine “Carey is sick again and can’t come tonight but if it’s too much of a bother no worries” she smiled sweetly “you know I would love that I need the money plus this is my FAV place to be of course I will” I replied “You need to get out more, seriously you 23 in college and have NO college stories like seriously you need a man.” “hahaha nah you know me I keep to myself and besides no one will look at me, everyone laughs because I am poor” “Rachel there is absolutely nothing wrong with you you keep being you and never mind the, college kids there more immature than 5 year olds and you will see you will find someone just great” Carey said “now enough of the big sister act get to work” she shot me with the drying cloth, I ran out the kitchen laughing, I went up to the front door “Good afternoon master table for one?” “Yes please the stranger said I walked him to his table “my name is Rachel and I will be your maid for today can I start you off with a beverage, I recommend the Hula it’s a crowd favorite.” “Yeah please.. nice to meet you Rachel I am Danie.” I smiled and walked away “that’s weird I thought, no one ever actually tells me their name I thought they would be embarrassed I mean they do come here to stare at girls in maid outifits…” “ooooh who’s that catch sitting at table one” askedJennifer my other co-worker “Danie” I said “wait do you know him?” she asked a little embarrassed “no we just met” “he has to be out of town no guy EVER tells his name” Said my other co-worker Violet “Still he is pretty cute I bet he knows how to show a girl a fun time” Said Jennifer “ watch it he’s mine , my my customer ‘’ I said blushing “what the hell did I just say” I thought to myself scrambling out of the kitchen with Danies Hula drink he smiled and gave me his order I turned on my heel to go back to the kitchen when I suddently tripped on the carpet before I knew anything I was in Danies arms looking up in his face it was if we had been dancing and he let me down for a dip, his arms were so warm, Wait! Was that a flame that flashed in his eyes………. He pulled me up I said my thanks and walked on, after he had left he left me thinking “Who is this handsome stranger?”

Chapter 3 He’s asking for me?

The next day I went to work I felt something different in the air a kind of change “hey boss what’s up.” I smiled at Jasmine “hey Rach your looking chirpy what’s going on?” she replied “haha nothing I just feel good I guess” the rest of the ladies came in the kitchen “Carey are you feeling better” Jasmine asked “yes much better thanks think I had food poisoning or something, glad that’s over with… phew” she replied. Even though Carey took off so much Jasmine was extremely fond of her, she also felt sorry for her because every time she took off she knew Carey and her boyfriend had a fight again.