Justice crew

Man I'm bored, my boyfriend is at work, best friend Kiki is out with her boyfriend which she still hasn't told me anything bout him with his mates and other girlfriends. Whatta friend she didn't even invite me to tag me along even though I would've said no.

Oh well that's my shit life.

Anyways hi everyone I'm Cj short for nothing, no last name I like it just the way it is. I'm 19 years old. I have jet black hair, I have golden bright eyes which I love and don't care bout what others say, I'm tall bout nearly close to 2metres, yeah that tall aha, I have a feminine six pack and a muscly feminine not a ripped body.

I'm a tomboy, I absolutely despise t-shirts I hate it unless if it's my boyfriends I wouldn't mind, I hate dresses , hate make up yet people still ask if I do use make-up which I don't, I'm sporty, I have a big anger management just don't mess with me. If I'm really angered just stay 5 metres away from me cause you'll get injured badly. Or I'd just go away and come back the next day. I love to dance and sing but know one knows besides Kiki. The only thing know one knows about even Kiki is that I do street fighting. It just helps me I can't explain how but it just does.

I don't have parents nor do I have siblings so I'm a loner you could say. Yes I'm an orphan when I hit the age 16 I left I had lots of money cause of the street fighting. I managed to get the important things first. I got my passports, license etc etc. Bought a townhouse then started doing online classes and got high marks for a year then left everything didn't find the use of it. That's when I met Kiki one day we bumped each other and you no the cliché story that you'll here from anyone. She once told me she didn't want to live with her family and she doesn't have siblings to so I just told her to move in and she agreed. So we got along and yeah went on with life. We are like sisters but I'm more over protective of her.

Now we've been distant a bit more. I don't like it. I feel more alone now. Cause she's been with her "boyfriend" a lot and his mates &girlfriends. She hasn't noticed. I've been doing everything now days. Paying the rent, buying groceries, clean the house, everything, I even bought her a fucking car for her birthday which is a fucking Red Lamborghini. She just said thank you, that's all. Yep you heard nothing else.

My boyfriend, his been distant too I'm starting to get suspicious. His name is Jake. His 20 his well built not ripped. He is inked a bit. But not as inked as me which I have lots. He has an eyebrow piercing like me. But I also have, some, behind my neck, two on my spine dimples, one snake bite on my lips, nose piercing and that's bout it.