Chapter 1

(Kiki's Pov)

I'm at the movies with Lucas and the rest of Justice Crew with their girlfriends to. I feel guilty for not bringing or asking Cj to join us. They don't know about her. If she came she would've been with Paulie since he isn't dating and is single. But he asked his friend Larisa his best friend to join so he doesn't feel left out. I'll tell them bout her when we finish from the movies. We are now in the line Que. going to watch Fast and Furious 6.

Then we heard someone shout.

"OH MY GOD CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH CJ!?" Screamed some girls along with boys. All of us turned to see who.

(Cj's Pov)

I'm bored shitless so I decided to go to the movies alone and watch Fast and Furious 6 alone. I already booked it online and it starts in 30 minutes.

I dressed up in., grey sweat pants, black bra top, with a grey sleeveless jacket with a hoodie and wore my grey nike shoes. I tied my hair in a pony tail, put my piercings in. Took my keys, wallet, ticket, and my IPhone 5s. I went out and locked the door and everything else. Then grabbed my graffitied skateboard I always leave outside and skated my way to the movies. Hopefully I don't get recognised since Nearly the whole of Sydney knows me. That's why I don't go out with Kiki.

15 minutes later I arrived. I put my hoodie on and looked down walking. Carrying my skateboard up to the register to get my proper tickets replaced to the original one. I then went and walked to the food vending machine to buy some drink till.

"OM MY GOD CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH CJ!?" Screamed some people.

'shit' I muttered to myself. I can't ignore my fans I guess I should call them that.

I turned around and slid my hood down. I looked up to them and smirked with a nod.

"One line with your phones papers pen anything" I said in my deep husky voice which I love.

"Hey babe" I said to the last little girl I'm finishing with.

"Hi" she squeaked out. I signed her book sayin "Follow your dreams cutie, don't let anyone let you down or I'll bash them for you" with my signature and took a photos with her.

"What's your name?" I asked her then saw a bruise my eye colour started to change different colours. I then saw her parents and asked them if I could borrow her for a bit. They said sure. I picked her up and went to a table and sat her down on it and I sat on the chair.

'Im Bella Pearce and I'm 8years old" she said in a tinny voice.

"Who hurt you?" I asked her in a softer tone but trying to control my anger. My eyes changing colour again.

"N-no no one" she stuttered getting teary eyed and shaking

"Tell me Bella, I'm gonna stop that person or who ever it is" I said in a stern voice holding her hands I front of me squeezing them assuringly.

"La Larisa" she stuttered

"Who's that and when does she see you or do them crap stuff"I asked now shaking. She took a deep breath in and out

"My twin brothers Lenny and John are in a dancing crew, who include them two, Lucas, Paulie which is Larisa's best friend, Solo and Samson. The rests girlfriends are very kind. But Larisa just hurts me physically and verbally. Search them up you'll get lots of information there famous but not really really famous. I need to go they are all here with me and my parents. So far the crew and the rest are looking at us with my parents" she said looking at me with pain. I looked and saw them all standing next to there parents staring at us and a really really pale Kiki. They were glaring at me probably finding me dangerous around Bella.