009

-Jungkook's pov-

I snapped out of my flashback and started to pack Alexis stuff. She asked me what's wrong and I answered her "We need to go NOW!" I said to her while she widen her eyes to me. She nevered seen me this hectic before and her eyes are blanked.

I walked towards her and whispered in her ear "I'll explain it when we are back(at the house)". She just nodded slowly and so I ruffled her  hair with one of my hands while the other continued stuffing her stuff into a bag.

When I am done, I told her to get change into some more comfortable clothes.

{After 2 minutes}

She came out wearing a hoodie with the colour pink, a denim ripped jeans, she wore a pair of timberlands just like mine and to top the outfit off she has a sunset like sunglasses on and a hat with a peace sign on it.

I checked  her out from head to toe and smirked. She noticed my reaction and she slightly blush as she mouthed to me "You perv". I chuckled and started to walked over to the car and opened the front passengers seat for her.When she slid in I closed the door beside her and swiftly got in the drivers seat. After awhile, I satrted the car engine then we head off to the busy highway filled with fast moving cars.

{Time skipped}
(Arrived at the house entrance)

I turned off the engine and I quickly ran to her door to open for her, she came out and I bowed to her so she just played along and bowed a little as if I am asking her to dance in a grand ball.

We then stepped in the house, as we were in there we can already feel the warmth radiate in the living room onto our skin(btw, its snowing outside). We both took off our extra clothes off then laid down on the couch. We both let out a sigh as we stared at the ceiling blankly. Then I slowly turned my gazed towars Alexis seeing her lost in her own thoughts smiling like a total idiot, that side of her just makes me feel kinda at eased.

She noticed my sudden gaze on her as she snapped out of her own thoughts to look at me as she ruffled my hair in returned. I grabbed her wrist gently and motion her hand off my hair(guys hate it when girls ruffled their perfectly good looking hair as if they had worked so hard on it, well no offense tho).  She giggled a little before returning her gaze at me again. I got lost in her beautiful blue and green eyes and I stated "Wow, your eyes are sparkling under the light." But she did not responds instead she stared right into the depths of my soul trying to find the one thing that she was hoping for to be released from my mouth...the truth.

Then I suddenly sat up and she did too. We both sat there silently, I wondered if I used told her the truth or just said that it was a false alarm. As I was deep in my thoughts thinking about 'it'. She broke the silence and asked "What is happening?" I paused and started to explain the whole 'situation' or more of a story to her.

{Time skipped}
(Finished explaining to her)

She just sat there for minutes trying to process the things that I just said. She can't comprehent of such great things. This is just only one of her five weaknesses. I will explain those 4 other weaknesses:

1. She isn't good in maths(just like me but worse).
2. She hates the thunder.
3. She can't go on trips with me or her friends(because she will faint and get sent to the hospital).
4. She can't drive(because she is too afraid and she did failed about 15 car trainings).

-Alexis pov-

I am shook for what Jungkook had said to me. Now that I understand that the guy who had tried to kill me is his childhood 'best friend'. I felt sorry for him, he once has a friend that is not like the other kids. And then tragedy hit them, now he is out seeking revenge on those who he said that had 'caused' the 'incident'. Then, that guy so called 'Asher' is coming for me? (Not speaking out loud but in my deep thoughts)

He suddenly snapped his fingers in front of me and that made me jolted a little. He has a very worried expression on his face while he tries to read my face.

(A/N): Its kind of a thing that old chinese people will do when they believed in feng shui, but I can't say that this statement is actually real but I just heard it from my mom as she tried to explained it to me tho.

He then looked into my eyes and as he is looking he grabbed my hands and put one of his hands on top of it and said "Alexis, everythings going to be fine" he then smiled cutely showing his bunny teeth. But I know it isn't going to be so easily solved. I can feel the tension in him, he is trying very hard not to crumble in front of me. But that smile faded very quickly and he let go of my hands and went to the bedroom(we both shared the same bedroom together).

He then locked the door behind him, I know what he is doing he is trying to used showering to try to wash away all the painful times and also those painful past. He tried so hard to keep it in but I know that someday that he will started to crumble in front of me. I had that feeling it is going to be a long and painful thing to watch or even bare to hear.

-Jungkook's pov-

I hurriedly left the living room leaving Alexis there sitting staring at me eventhough she knew where I was going. I went in the room and closed the door behind me.

I took off all my clothing then grabbed my towel then I went in. I hang my towel on the towel hanger soon I pulled open the door and gone into the shower and it closes automatically.

I turned on the cold water first, just to remind me that Asher will be here anytime and anyday. I have stay aware of the surrounding around me eventhough he does not know where my new house is but he will find a way for sure. I then turned off the cold water and I turned on the hot water, it was too hot so I turned the both different water temperatures on at the same time.

{Time skipped}
(After the long shower)

I finished my shower then I wrapped the towel around my waist and got out. When I was about to put my new, fresh clothes on, there is a knock on the door and for a second there I thought that it was maybe Asher. But then I realised that it was just Alexis who wanted to take a shower.

I unlocked the door and she slowly but carefully came inside. She sees me and then I nodded(she just wants to make sure that I am already done with my shower). She then took her clothes and towel and went inside. She locked the door behind her. I then got changed.

{Time skipped again}
(After Alexis had finished showering)

Its already 10pm now, I wondered why she is taking so long(approximately 5 minutes to shower everyday but this time is 10 minutes now). I was about to knock on the door when it suddenly opens and revealing her wearing her normal sleeping clothes but this time with shorts(she always wore pants).

She then looked up at me and then walked passed me to where the couch and the television is. She turned it on and switched to her favourite show 'Garfield'. I walked towards her and sat beside her closely and putting my hands around her shoulder pulling her closer to me.

(A/N): Thank you guys for the support. Sorry that I haven't been able to update it at the right times that I have promised you guys to. Because this year my scehueles are a bit more hectic then the last ones. So I will try my best to update it. Bye and ilygsm.💞