51

Chapter 51: Ian's Performance (1)

TL: Haku

Editor: Hungry Panda

Sponsor: VT

"Hello, viewers! This is YTBC reporter Lucia!"

"Nice to meet you, viewers. This is reporter Hines."

There was no way that Korea's game broadcast representative YTBC would overlook an event as big as the arena.

A female and male YTBC reporter stood side by side at the scene of the arena and were emceeing the broadcast.

"Lucia, there are certainly a lot of people here, right?"

"That's right. The excitement of the arena seems to be hotter compared to a month ago. Especially when this isn't even the major league, but the rookie league instead."

The two people continued emceeing skillfully.

"Wouldn't that be because it's the first arena that opened since the new classes became accessible?"

At Lucia's words, Hines naturally took it and transferred it to the viewers.

"That's right. It seems that, because this is the first arena that opened since the new classes became accessible, there is a lot of interest towards the 'rookie league' than ever before. It's almost equivalent to the major league, where the best rankers compete for supremacy!"

"Yes, that's right. As you can see from your screen, the arena is packed with thousands of people!"

It was exactly as the two reporters' words.

The seating area around the stadium, where the competition for the rookie league was being held, was completely packed to the point where it was impossible to step foot in there.

This was, as expected, the proof of the interest towards the new classes.

While the crystal ball sending out the broadcast shone on the stadium, the two people collected their breaths and read the script once more.

And as the screen changed, Lucia's emceeing naturally continued.

"Hines, if there is a class amongst the new classes that would show the strongest fighting power in the arena, which class would you point out?"

At Lucia's words, Hines' explanation began.

"As expected, the class that is being analyzed as the strongest class for an arena, where its matches are 1v1, is the 'Assassin'."

"Why's that?"

"That's because it's generally a class with incredibly high attacking ability compared to Black Magicians and Summoners."

"Is that so? However, Summoners and Black Magicians can manage a lot of undeads and strong Familiars, wouldn't an Assassin that's alone be at a disadvantage?"

The two's friendly explanation in the form of a question continued.

"Haha, you do you have a valid point, Lucia , but a larger number isn't a big advantage when going against an Assassin class."

Hines momentarily paused to catch his breath as he had spoken a lot before he continued his words.

"The Assassin class has a lot of skills, such as moving short distances instantly or turning invisible for a short period of time, that could dishevel their opponent's focus. On top of that, their movements are incredibly agile, so they can close the gap between their opponent in an instant!"

Lucia nodded her head.

"Ah-ha, so in the situation of the Assassin, they can just avoid the Familiars of the Black Magicians and Summoners, approach their opponent user in an instant and send them off with a single, powerful blow!"