41

Chapter 41: Mysterious Dungeon (4)

TL: Haku

Editor: Hungry Panda

Bang- Bang-Bang-Bang-.

Along with the loud explosive sound, system messages popped up one after another.

You have been attacked by the 'Chaos Drake's Breath.Your Vitality has been reduced by 1795.Familiar 'Bbookbbook' has received critical damage.Familiar 'Bbookbbook's Vitality has been reduced by 578.

He did block the attack with Bbookbbook's shell, but he could only block so much, as the Breath's range was so wide.

Despite Bbookbbook having blocked most of the attack, an incredible amount of damage that was over a third of Ian's total Vitality came in.

'He even reduced Bbookbbook's Vitality by 500?'

Because the Expansion buff was also applied to Bbookbbook's Vitality, a damage of 500 wasn't threatening.

However, to have 500 damage being dealt to Bbookbbook despite his crazy Defensive Power meant that he would have died immediately if he took the hit directly.

'If that thing is in a similar category as Ghost Drakes, his Defensive Power and Vitality is probably weak, right?'

Ian gave out a command to his Familiars.

Even if he gave up later, he decided to do his best until then.

"Ddukdae, Ice Wave! Ly, use Berserk and keep an eye on his backside!"

And Ian charged towards the drake from the front to focus the drake's attention onto him.

'Weak Point Capturing' skill has been invoked. The weak point of the target will be indicated with the accuracy rate rising 19% and the chance to critical hit increasing 23.5%. If the weak point is hit, an additional 97% of damage will be dealt.

After using all the buffs and skills that he could use, Ian lunged towards the drake.

And right then, the drake's enormous tail was swung harshly.

Bang!

Along with a loud boom, the large tail slammed into the front side of Ddukdae, who couldn't avoid the attack, and an incredible amount of damage came in.

Familiar 'Ddukdae' has received critical damage.Familiar 'Ddukdae's Vitality has been reduced by 4782.

"Holy shit-!"

Ian was taken aback.

The drake's Offensive Power was much stronger than what he was expecting.

'This crazy... This is too much, even if it's a lv 70 Boss monster!'

If Ddukdae was hit one or two times more by an attack like that, he would be killed instantly.

'I'll have to Summon Release Ddukdae first.'

As the drake was quite big, its movements were quite slow compared to its destructive power.

For Ly and Ian himself, as they had high Agility, they could avoid the attacks to an extent, but with Ddukdae's slow movements, he wouldn't be able to avoid the drake's attacks no matter what.

If he was going to die in one or two hits anyways, it was a situation where Ddukdae's tanking was pointless.

Ian, who made the decision, immediately Summon Released Ddukdae.

"Ddukdae, Summon Release!"

Along with his order, Ddukdae turned into a white light and disappeared into the air.