Dead Man Walking

(so this was the story I was telling you guys about I hope everyone loves it I try really hard on it and warning there is smut up ahead)

(JJ POV)

I knew Yuri and his coach Viktor since I was in the finals right after the finals were over I spent a lot of time with Yuri getting to know him better because why not we hang out and we had so much fun together I started to like him as lover every time I was near Yuri or trying to get closer to him Viktor would give me the death stare or tell me Yuri needed to practice but I didn't care because for me Yuri is just a toy for right now I was just going to use him and dump him it was fun that way.

----one month later----

Me and Yuri became a couple we went to the movies one night and after it was done I asked Yuri out on a date and he said yes and hug me today is our date so I take him to a cafe we know so well he likes this so much place we order our coffee and we went to our table as we were talking we see Viktor walking in and he see us.

He walk up to us he smiled at Yuri then look at me faking a smile and his eyes if eyes could kill I already be dead Viktor asked if we could speak outside and I said yes as I followed him outside as we walk into​ a alley way he pushed me against the wall holding his arm against my throat.

Viktor eyes look dark and cold like there was nothing in them no happiness no joy it was just anger it was like a black hole nothing there was nothing there as i look into his eyes Viktor finally spoke in deeper voice "what do you want with my Yuri JJ..." I smirk and start to laugh a little bit finding this very funny "there nothing I want Viktor I love Yuri that all" why does he want to know.

Viktor look so mad if he could he would kill me right here right now I try pushing him off to breathe a little bit "what wrong JJ are you scared" Viktor asks while smirking as he said that I started to laugh and then look him in the eyes "shouldn't I be the one asking you that Viktor are you scared you're going to lose Yuri" he look in rage.

Viktor punched his arm against my throat harder​ making it so I couldn't breathe very well "you're a scared little man Viktor I can see it" maybe I shouldn't have said that but he need to know his place in Yuri life for now at least "JJ I would shut up if I were you I'm not going to lose Yuri I want to know​ what you're going to do to my beautiful Yuri" he wants​ to know my business.

No I'm not doing that I'm not going to tell him anything it's my business not his he's just the coach he nothing more he won't do anything he scared "if you do anything to Yuri I will kill you no I will torture you JJ remember that..." Viktor let go of me and walk away right as Yuri came out looking for me he ask where Viktor was and I told him he had something to do so he doesn't know what just happened I look down the way Viktor went and walk away with Yuri.

----three months later----

(Viktor POV)

I was sitting on the couch with Makkachin he was asleep with his head laying on my lap while I pet his head I close my eyes and listen to the sound it was really quiet but then I hear footsteps running up the stairs as fast as they can and then Yuri opens the door to my room with tears running down his face and breathing heavy Makkachin got up and went over to Yuri to see what's wrong.

Yuri walk over to my bed and lay down as he laying his head on my lap while crying I put my hand on his hair and play with his hair to calm him down "Yuri what wrong what happened?" Yuri looks up at me with more tears running down his face like a waterfall "J-JJ broke up with me he was just using me he didn't love me at all he never did Viktor..." wait what did I just hear that right my eyes widen as I hear what Yuri just said.