Chapter 5

What's up guys Djmacho here ready to bring you some more action in this next installment of my fanfiction I'm telling you I didn't expect so many views and people following the story so thanks this is my tribute jackiflame an amazing author so check his amazing rwby ruby x male reader series. Now let's get spicy with this sweet fanfiction.

Your pov

You had rejoined the group at the ruins away from the frozen deathstalker that break out at any moment.

Jaune: Guys? That thing is circling back what are we going to do?

The "thing" that jaune was referring to was the giant nevermore that was circling above them.

You: Well I usually have 100% chance of winning in a fight I think we should just grab the relics and run.

Jaune: Now that's an idea I can get behind.

Blake: Hold on a second.

Everyone turned toward her ans she turned toward you.

Blake: You don't have a partner...doesn't that mean you forfeit the exam if head to the cliff.

She was right if didn't have one you would forfeit but you were busy with the deathstalker and nevermore.

You: That doesn't matter right now! Besides, I'm not waiting for my partner with a nevermore in the sky live to fight another day!

Ruby: okay then let's go!

You and the others head back toward the cliffs.

[Timeskip]

After awhile You guys saw the cliffs up ahead with more ruins but just as you were running there the nevermore appeared in the sky.

You: This thing REALLY wants to kill us!

Just then You trees falling behind you to see the deathstalker which seemed to have freed it's self.

You: The good news keeps piling up!!

Guy with purple strand in hair: Nora! Distract it!

You turned to the voice to see the ginger hair girl run towards the nevermore and dodge a barrage of feathers.

You: Yo purple strand guy your girls grade a crazy!

He turned to you and smiled

Ren: yeah I know My names ren by the way and she's not my gi.

You: yeah that's nice and all but giant bird!!!

While you were talking the deathstalker swung it's pincer giving you little time to dodge but you jumped into the air and used gum gum stamp but it bounced of it.

You: Damnit! Why didn't we kill it while it was stuck!

Ren: I've got nothing and how'd you do that with your leg.

You: Lets just get over to the others!

Ren nodded and both ran while the deathstalker was behind them and you were able to catch up to them as as they were crossing the bridge toward the cliff the deathstalker couldn't cross but the nevermore dived and broke the bridge splitting you up causing you Ren, phyrra, and Blake on one side with the deathstalker.

You: Damn, splitting up never works!

You turn toward the deathstalker

You: Alright let's see if this does something.

You shoot your arm behind you while spinning it like a coil then you shoot it forward while it unravels quickly forward.

Phrrya: What the!