Chapter 8

Sup my bros it's djmacho sorry bout not updating lately but thank you to my macho pirates and other viewers this story is closing in on 1k so thank and I hope you enjoy this chapter and also sorry for the delay.

Your pov

Jaune charges at Cardin with his sword raised while yelling only for him to dodge and knock his shield away.

You(mind): Not the best of strategic moves in the book how in the hell did he even get into beacon.

You refocused your attention to the match at hand as Cardin sends a powerful kick knocking jaune to the ground and Cardin was gonna finish the job until Md.Goodwitch stepped in.

Glynda: That's enough Cardin!

Cardin backed away looking disappointed he didn't get to finish Jaune off.

Glynda: As you can see class Mr.arcs aura has now dropped to red...

You didn't really need to listen since this was training for the vytal festival tournament and you weren't allowed in since five people weren't allowed on a single team but ozpin did say you could spar on it if you like.

You(mind): I'll have spar with Ruby or Yang sometime.

[Timeskip to lunch]

Nora: so...there we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: we were surrounded by ursi.

Ren: They we're beowoulves.

Nora:They were a pack of them.

Ren: Only two.

Nora was telling one her stories with Ren correcting her on what really happened but you we're paying attention to Cardin who was picking on a faunus girl.

You: Hmmm.

Ruby follows your gaze toward Cardin and the group follows after.

Ruby: Jeez that guy is such a jerk I wish he would stop picking on jaune...and pretty much everyone.

Jaune: Come on guy's he does not bully me.

Phyrra: He stuffed you in a locker and launched you out of school grounds!

Jaune: Course it sounds bad when you put it that way!

You were still looking at Cardin and his team mocking the faunus girl and clenched your fist and ruby noticed this.

Ruby: It isn't worth it.

You: yes it is worth it.

Ruby tries to stop you but Blake stops her.

Blake: If he wants to do it let him.

You were approaching Cardin and his group and he notices you approaching.

Cardin: Huh,What do you want.

You gave him an intimidating glare making him shiver.

You: Look here punk I don't appreciate you bullying people especially faunus so I'm gonna put you in your place I challenge you to a duel!

Everyone gasped as you challenged an opponent as strong as Cardin in which he smiled thinking he's all tough and replied.

Cardin: Ha to think I should be scared I'm gonna beat you to a pulp and you'll be bowing before me I'll get Glynda after classes are done so everyone can see me beat a stupid little runt like you.

You: I hope you're prepared to eat defeat punk.

Cardin stopped picking on the faunus and left with his group and the faunus turns to you and replys.