the next day

We went out of the closet and I seen amira and devin making out so me and adym just went in my room and watched tv. I fell asleep and then he fell asleep after me.I loved the feeling of being in his arms. The next day when I woke up i smelled eggs and bacon I looked next to me amd adym was still there. I forgot that amira and devin spent the night. So I got up and went down stairs and I seen amira cooking. I said " you didn't have to cook I usally just eat cereal." Then adym came in the kitchen and said " good morning baby girl. Its smells good in here." While amira was cooking devin just watched tv. I was okay with that but if my mom was here she would not have been. I reminded everybody that they can't spend the night tonight bc my mom was coming back home. They all said " okay." We ate the food and its was great then i said " wow amira I never knew you could cook this good!" She said " thanks." We had two showers in my house one upstairs and one down stairs. Me and adym decided to go upstairs bc it was smaller and devin amd amira went downstairs. Me and adym got out the shower about 5 minutes before devin and amira. While I was getting dress adym said " damn mami you got a fat ass." I didn't say anything then he came up behind me and hugged me. While he was hugging me I felt Kanye. Adym started pulling down his pants to I did to. He stuck kanye in and it hurt. I screamed " ohhhh fuck baby that hurt." This time I didn't care if devin and amira heard me ( they were already out the shower) because I was pretty sure they were doing it to. Adym said " dont scream soon it wont hurt will be the best feeling but let me go put a condom on okay baby." I said okay bc I didn't want to get pregnat. He came back and where he came from was behind me he snuck up behind me and put kanye in. I didn't hear him so it was a suprise and he was right it was the best feeling. We were right next to my bed so I stopped turned around and laid on the bed....