Later

When we got home I was kinda tired so I got something to eat and then got into the shower. Adym knocked on the door and said " can I come in" I said yeah then he came in took his clothes off and got into the shower. He kissed and then I started to cry he said " what wrong baby girl?" I just said " I'm scared what if I'm alone and someone asks me that again what will I do?" Adym just hugged me tightly then we got put the shower and then I said " oh shit." Adym said " what's wrong?" "My mom is coming home tonight and she told me no to let anybody come over" I said. Adym got dressed fast and told amira and devin that my mom is coming home tonight. They got dressed and left. I didn't want Adym to leave bc I would miss him to much so I asked him " do you want me to call my mom and ask her if you stay the night?" He said " that will be great." I called and asked she said she didn't care as long as we don't do anything. I told adym what she said and he agreed. He got our pajamas on and asked Adym " should I tell my mom what happen?" " I think that would be best" adym said. When she got home we were already asleep. I woke up to the smell of nothing I was for sure that my mom would make something but I was wrong. I woke up adym and he kissed my and said " goodmorning bby." I went to see if my mom was asleep but she as in the living room, when she seen me she said " goodmorning I missed you I'm sorry I didn't make anything yet I thought you guys were gonna get up later." I said " no its alright mom." Then adym came to the living room ( he was in the bathroom) he whispered in my ear " are you gonna tell her?" I said " oh yeah." She said " what wrong?" I said " mom, yesterday someone asked me to have sex with them and of course adym told me and amira to go to the car." She said " thank you adym for protecting her but where was this?" I said " at the fair." She said " your okay right?" I said "yeah I'm fine but idk about adym he got punched." My mom was really nice and she cared about adym like he was her son. So she said " omg adym are you okay?" Adym said " yeah I'm okay he didn't hit me that hard but it hurts a little."