Ch. 5 Can always be found

Felicity toured around the village as she felt it was a good time to ask around if anyone knew the people form her dream. It helped to have a sketch of them from what little she was able to see. After asking around for a half hour, one person said that the two looked like a couple that lived about ten houses passed the Cathedral.  

        "Why are you looking for them anyway, eh" the english woman asked. 

        "Well... I think that they're my family." Felicity exclaimed. 

        "Well, you best start gett'n a move on then. You're gonna wanna go strait, then turn left at the Cathedral and it's the tenth house down the road, you can't miss it." The woman said giving the directions. 

        "Thank you so much ma'am." Felicity yelled as she ran with happiness.  

        "Any time, glad I could 'elp."

As Felicity and her animal friends ran down the road, Felicity could feel her happiness level going through the roof. Her heart was doing acrobatics. She couldn't believe she was finally going to meet her parents. Once she got to the house the woman told her about, she took a big deep breath and knocked on the door.  

        "Coming." A voice said from inside the house. When the door opened, a woman stood in the door way and stared at Felicity. The woman had pale orange hair, blue eyes, pale skin and freckles. 

        "Hello Ma'am, may I please come in? I need to speak with you about something important." Felicity asked as she stood in the heat of the sun. 

        "Of course, come on in." The woman said with confusion. Felicity bent over slightly to look at Berry and the other animals. 

        "Go wait by a bunch of trees. I won't be long." She said reassuring.

        "Thank you for letting me come in." Felicity said as she asked where she could sit. 

        "Here, you can sit on the couch." The woman offered as she sat in the chair across from Felicity. 

        "Thank you." Felicity said as she sat down. 

        "My name is Duck, my husband Fakir is out in the market but he'll be back soon. So what bring you here, Miss?" The woman exclaimed. 

        "Well, I guess I should start this off with a question. Ma'am, did you by any chance have a child at one point?" Felicity asks reluctantly. Duck stared at Felicity confused and a little sad. 

       "It's not something I really like to talk about, but yes..., I had beautiful baby girl, but she was taken from me a month after she was born. Stolen by an evil witch."  Duck went on fighting Bach tears. 

        "Before she was taken, do you remember what the baby looked like?" Felicity said with Curiosity. 

        "She was pale, had blue eyes and freckles, just like me and she had black hair. She got that from my husband." Felicity was almost in shock, but she took a few deep breaths. 

        "Miss Duck, now this might be a bit overwhelming but please hear me out." Felicity said almost like talking to a child. Silence hung in the air for a minute. 

        "I think that I'm your daughter." Duck stared at Felicity with tears finally falling down her face like a waterfall. 

        "It... It can't be. Could it really be true." Duck said as she walked over to the couch. Felicity stood up and Duck cupped her hands on Felicity's cheeks to get a good look at her. Everything looked the same. 

        "Oh my dear lord and stars, It really is you! My beautiful baby girl, I can't believe that it's really you." Duck exclaimed. She hadn't felt this much joy in a very long time. 

        "I missed you so much, you have no idea how long I've waited for this day to come." 

        "I've missed you too,... mommy." Just then, Fakir walked through the door with bags filled with food and objects. 

        "Duck, I'm home, what do you want to do for din-" Fakir paused when he saw both of them on the floor. Duck walked Felicity over to him. 

        "Fakir, don't freak out, but this... this is our daughter!" Duck said with happiness. Fakir was in absolute shock. He reached out his hand and put it on her shoulder. Then he pulled her in to a slightly tight hug. Fakir was so happy to have his daughter back. But he was also sad because he remembered what he had done. He never forgave himself. 

        "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't want to do it." Felicity smiled and wrapped her arms around him. 

        "Daddy, I don't hold anything against you. I've missed you and I love you so much." Felicity said sweetly. 

        "I've missed you too, sweetheart. We didn't have a chance to name you before you were taken, so what is your name?" Fakir asked. 

        "My name is Felicity." 

        "It's perfect" Fakir said with a big smile.

Everything was perfect. Felicity found her family. Duck and Fakir had their daughter back. And everyone was happy...

That is until a dark cloud loomed overhead.

~To Be Continued~