1.

We met at a concert. Twenty one pilots were performing. Oh, I loved and still love them so much! An unreal group.
  But to see them alive I literally had to cross the ocean! I missed their performance in my motherhood, so it was the only way to see my idols.
   United States is one of my dream countries and I decided, that it is the best place to go. Sounds strange, but I went to States to visit a concert! Of course, it wasn't the only reason but certainly one of the main ones.
  I bought a place in fan zone. I was afraid of being absolutely smashed to the end of the performance but my loyalty to this group was much stronger.
* * *
Soooo... Here I am! In fact, it wasn't my first visit to North America, mainly because I was looking forward to studying in Canada. It was the ninth grade, as I remember and I was thinking about finishing school in Vancouver. It didn't happen but the next year I will start the university course in Toronto!
Okay. It probably was the ninth grade. Maybe April. Of course, I wasn't allowed by my parents to fly alone. My elder brother formed me a company.
Our flight was very long but I really enjoyed it. Planes are my passion.
My bro loves traveling but hates concerts. Especially fan zones. It was a challenge for him.

* * *

   Concert hall. A huge crowd of people. Ground is shaking of vibrations. Everybody screams, makes loud sounds. Streams of people are moving in an unknown direction. People push each other.
   I huddle to my bro. We move forward together. We enter the building.
   Waiting. Silence. And twenty one pilots appear!
   My heart sank. THESE ARE REALLY THEM. STANDING BEHIND ME. So emotional.
  Music turns on. Tyler starts to sing. Joshua strikes the drums with an incredible power.
  My mind flew away. I began to jump as high as I could and sing as loud as I could.
   Suddenly, somebody hits me. It wasn't painful but very unexpectedly.
-Ohhh, sorrry please, - excused a tall guy.
-Never mind...
   I continued dancing. The concert was really impressive and nothing could let me down.