It starts with Lynn

Valentine's day is a day filled with love, cheesyness, jealousy, and hatred. It all depends on the person's story. Here are eight stories. Each with their own sick twist.

     The hallway was crowded as usual. Only this time it's theme was romance. Valentine's was a big deal in highschool. Some thought otherwise.

     Lynn tried to open her locker but failed to because of the couple making out in front of it. Guess she didn't need her book anyways. She walked down the hall only to almost crash into her friend who was in a hurry.

"Lynn! You won't believe what just happened!" her short friend jumped up and down.

"What?" She asked.

"Okay. So I was just walking down the hall when I see that one guy, Dustin, just randomly kiss my brother! it was awsome!"the small girl grinned.

"Nessa, he kisses everyone in the hallway at random every Valentine's day."Lynn sighed of boredom. "I'll see you later."

     Not even guy and guy stuff would cheer Lynn up. She wasnt in a bad mood because she didn't have a valentine. She was in a bad mood because people are annoying on this day. Why couldn't school be over so she could go home and-

Her thoughts of home were interrupted by a kiss.

"Gotcha." The boy said and ran off to find other 'victims'.

"Dammit Dustin." Lynn said under her breath. She kept walking and forgot that ever happened. Why did she even come to school today? Oh. There was a reason alright. An important reason. "Shit, I almost forgot."

The teen ran into the girls' bathroom in a hurry. She nearly tripped on her way in.

"Almost two. Where is she?"

Lynn checked to make sure no one else was in there. This had to be private. Out of one of the stalls came out a girl with a hood on. She had a big smile on her face.

"Do you have it?" Lynn asked.

"Yes. But first, do you have what I want?" the mysterious girl asked. As if on command, Lynn took out six books. They were all manga. She handed them to the girl. "Omg. Omg. Omg." she squealed. The girl took off her hood. It was Tory. "Thank you so much!" She was about to hug Lynn only to receive a dark look.

"Where's my stuff?" Lynn asked. Tory gave her the 'bad poker face look'.

"Oh, sorry." She pulled out a bag from her backpack. "Here's that pizza dough you wanted."she said as she handed it to her. "Have fun making that pizza."

Before Lynn left the restroom she looked at Tory. "Oh I'll have fun alright. But not in any way you can think of."