Sky & Ice

"Tell her."

"Alright. Alright." Ice scratched the back of her head. She was about to tell Nessa about her and Sky's little story. "So, Valentine's day turned out to be quite odd for us."

Valentine's day:

"Sky, we're going to miss the bus home. Please hurry." Ice needed to be home in order to study for the Finals. She had a 3.9 gpa and didn't want to risk lowering it.

"Wait, I just need to put up a few more posters." Sky stapled a poster to the bulletin board. She didn't care about the Finals as much as Ice did. She had a 3.8 and had already studied. Now she was focused on being class president. These posters would help her win the election.

"Sky..." Ice whined.

"Hold on." Sky was determined to put up this posters before leaving. Everyone else in school had left. Or so they thought.

"Huh?" Ice looked down the hall to see two boys and one girl running their way. When they got closer she recognized them. It was Dustin, Harrison, and Lynn.

"Don't do it! How many victims must you claim!" Harrison yelled. He seemed to be chasing Dustin. While Lynn seemed to be following and encouraging him.

"More victims!" Lynn shouted.

"Victims?" Ice questioned. "What are you guys talk-" Out of no where, Dustin kissed her.

"Now for the other." he said turning his attention to Sky who was still focused on the posters. He tapped her shoulder.

"Oh, hey Dustin. Are you going to vote for me for class president?" Sky was then kissed by him. He ran off again, with Lynn and Harrison running after him.

"Was that a yes?" Sky stood there confused. Ice was in shock.

"E-Eh.....what j-just happened?" Ice managed to say before dropping her books and fainting.

"Sky ended up dragging me home. It looked as if I got drunk or she was hiding my body." Ice sighed. "Oh, the embarrassment." She shook her head in shame.

"I thought it was a successful day. Even though we missed the bus, I had to drag Ice for an hour, and I may need a new pair of shoes. I got all my posters up and I definitely got a vote from Dustin." Sky forgot about the random kiss. She was still focused on winning the election.

"That's it. That was your whole Valentine's day?" Nessa was annoyed. Why can't someone have an exciting Valentine's story to tell. "Well, at least your story was more exciting than Ethan's."

"Ok, let's see if your story is any better." Sky and Ice were ready to hear Nessa's story.

"Mmk. I already told Ethan my story.  Now I'll tell you two. Here we go....."