Chapter 2: The One Who We Used To Love

NORMAL POV

It was a normal day inside the Fairy Tail Guild. It was loud and the same as ever but something was different. All of their attention were focused to Lisanna who just came back from Edolas. Because of that they didn't know that Their Celestial Mage wasn't in the guild. They weren't expecting anythinh like this at all.

The door burst open, making everyone dead silent. They can't move either, they were stuck in their positions.

Levy and Wendy came back to the guild, not only that, both of them were covered with blood. You couldn't help but freeze seeing them like this.

"Levy,Wendy, What happened? Why are you two injured!?" Erza stood up from her seat and went near the two injured mages.

They started to burst into tears, their sobs echoed around the silent corridors of the guild.

"Lucy's...-*sob*", They had no idea that Wendy and Levy were acting according to plan.

"What happened to Lucy!?" Natsu let fo of Gajeel's collar making him flal out of balance, but he still stared at Levy, who was crying[acting] uncontrollably.

"Lucy's gone. She's dead." Levy muttered out of her mouth, but it was loud enough to hear especially Natsu, who was a Dragon Slayer.

Natsu felt his world starting to fall apart. He didn't know what to feel. Is this related to what he did to her the other day? Natsu looked down, his pink locks covering his eyes refraining everyone to see what he was feeling, but you can feel there was a depressed aura around him.

"You're joking right? Tell me you're kidding, Levy!", Natsu went near Levy. He didn't know what to do anymore, before he could even touch Levy, Gajeel went in front of Levy, stopping Natsu from doing anything wrong again.

Gajeel took Levy and Wendy to the infirmary room. As Gajeel closed the infirmary door behind him, everyone was still silent, before the unexpected turn out of events started synving in inside their minds.

"Lucy! What have we done! This is my fault..." Erza breaked down to tears, how could she? How could she ignore Lucy when she needed a friend the most? How selfish can she get?

"Why did this happen... I know this is not real. I'm dreaming... Wake me up form this nightmare." Natsu said, he wasn't himself, but he had a feeling in his gut that Lucy was still alive.

A few hours later, Levy and Wendy went out if the Infirmary room. They were covered in bandages and even crutches.[Nice Acting guys] Making everyone look at them in a sad manner.
"How are you two? Do you feel a little better?" Mira asked trying to let out a fake smile. Mira was also hurt because when Lucy tried to talk toher back then, she'll ignore her. Now that Lucy was gone, she realized what they were doing was wrong.

"We're okay... You guys should stop worrying about us and focused more on Lu-Chan." Levy looked down even if she was mad at everyone, she tried to be nice and calm.

"We took a mission. The mission was too strong for us to handle. Until we heard a person's scream. I'm sure it was Lucy's voice. When we followed where the voice came from. W-We saw her... Killed by the hands of the bandit. If I knew this happened we shouldn't have took that hard mission." Levy explained according to plan.

"Lucy-san, we should have saved you!", Wendy screamed in pain, breaking down to tears again.
Mira cried harder, "This is my fault, If I didn't signed your mission so carelessly, You two won't be injured and Lucy will still be here, smiling at us. But how can she smile at us? After everything we had done to her?"

After the Lucy's [Fake] Death, FairyTail wasn't FairyTail anymore. It wasn't rowdy and noisy as you think. You will think twice before realizing that this quiet guild is actually FairyTail. Lucy's Funeral came the next day. Everyone came, sending short messages amd apologies to Lucy's grave. It was hard, but they have to accept the truth. You can't go back in time to fetch the person in the past and replace the person dead in the present. They weren't expecting anything like this at all.
At the background, there was a girl who was hiding her happiness whiel comforting her crying white haired sister.

On the other hand, Natsu didn't came. He doesn't believe that Lucy is dead but he knew that she was gone, He was too late. It was all her fault.

"I shouldn't have broke up with her in the first place, then she will be alive. Why did I ever listened to her..."

It was nightfall. He finally decided to visit Lucy's grave. He placed a red rose on her grave and hugged the grave stone tightly. He talked to the grave like the way he talked to Lucy. He cried and apologized sincerely explaining the reason why he broke up with her. It was about midnight until he left with his few last words.

"Goodbye Luce, I love you." He wished that she would come back. He already missed her sweet voice, her tsundere attitude, her hugs, her kisses, and everything about her.

Then he left. When he came back to his house. He started feeling guilty again.

He leaned on the door for support and covered his mouth. As the warm loquid fell down his cheeks.

"I won't ever forgive myself."

His left hand formed into a ball of fist, "Especially her."

END OF CHAPTER
[Edited]
Thankyou for reading!