Chapter 9: A New Beginning

NORMAL POV

She slowly opened her eyes.

She cant seem to move every part of her body, she wondered why was she hurt, really bad.

'W-where...am I???' Lucy thought.

"O-Oi!!! Can you hear me?!", Someone said.

"Is she Dead?" Another voice beamed out of no where. Lucy felt really numb, feeling that everything was simply all a dream.

"Just help me carry her!"

"Fine."

After a short while, Lucy fell unconscious again.

3 Days Later~

I hope what happened to her?

Why is she injured?

Who Did this?

Whoever it is, she must had a hard time. There was this something that was bothering me but I can't seem to know what it is.

"Sting! I'm going back to the guild! Are You coming?", Rogue Cheney asked with his usual blank expression.

"Nah, I'm looking after her..", Sting Eucliffe said with a smirk, Rogue rolled his eyes.

"Sting-kun Likes her!", Lector said, Sting's furry friend said.

"Shut up Cat." He said with a hushed tone.

"Im going, Lets go,Frosch." Rogue said opening the door behind him.

"Yes Rogue-sama!", Rogue smiled a bit at his pet exceed I mean... nakama.

"Lets go." Frosch went along with Rogue, giving Sting a last glance before finally leaving.

The door closed as Sting and Lector was left alone in the small cabin.

"I'm tired, I'm taking a nap Sting-kun."

"Go ahead Lector."

Lector also left leaving Sting alone, with the unconscious blonde girl on his bed.

LUCY'S POV

I felt a little better, Where am i again? I dont know..

I tried to move my body that was still in pain.

Sting looked suprised seeing the blonde made a small shrug.

"A-ahhh.." I let out a groan of pain.

'She's awake!', Sting said to himself.

I lifted myself up with all my strength. I manage to sit, but I can't see anything, it's all blurry and fuzzy.

"Your still not in a condition to move like that... Please Don't move."

"I-I'm okay.." I blurted out.

I looked at the guy next to me.. I stared at his blue eyes, like his eyes were telling me something.

"D-Do I know you?", I asked.

"Seriously? You don't know me?"

I shook my head at the blonde guy,"Yes, who are you? ... Where am I? Who... am I?"

'Don't tell me...?' Sting became a litte wide-eyed, looking at the now awakened blonde.

"Please tell me... What happened to me?", I broke down to tears... I didn't know what wa sthe reason behind this tears, but My head was aching to know the truth.