Chapter 5

Cheyenne pov

Me and corina got to the party we saw people grinding on eachother ecspecially Nina that girl oooh she can twerk her ass off but not better than me.

Once i was done thinking i saw chris at the bar so i just went over there.

Me~hey baby*i said as i tapped him on the shoulder*

Chris~hey babe u made it!!!*he said as he kissed me on the lips*

Me~yep i did so-

I got interrupted  by my favorite song and ig he saw me cause i was daydreaming.

Chris~babe,baby,CHEYENNE!!!

me-huh yea wat

Chris-i said do u wanna come dance with me

Me-yes babe i love 2

we went to the dance floor and danced for about an hour

Then he picked me up and took me i guess to his room and layed me down on the bed then he start kissing on my neck then up to my lips then back down to my neck he found my hot spot cause i was moaning like crazy..

While we was doing that my phone had rung and my mom # had popped up...OMG!!!

Phone convo

Me-hello

My mom- hey sorry for bothering u but can u watch the kids for me until sunday

Me-isnt dayday there??

(AN- dayday is my brother)

My mom- he went to the valley

Me- y did he take them with him??

My mom- girl stop asking questions are u gonna watch them or not?.

Me-yea but can we spend the night at my boyfriend house till u get back??

My mom- where is his parents??

Me- out of town

My mom- alright yall behave yall self when my grandbabys are there ok?

Me- ok thx mom love u

My mom- love u 2 baby bye

End of phone convo

Chris-who was that

Me- my mom

Chris-oh what she say

Me-she said i have to get my nefew and nieces to watch them

Chris-ooh ok tonight???

Me-yea can we stay here untill sunday cuz i dont wanna be in the house by myself with them* i said climbing on top of his lap*

Chris- yea sure babe anything for u*he said as he kissed my lips* u want me to drive u??

Me- yea lets go cuz i dont feel like driving* i said climbing off top of him*

Chris- alright

When we went downstairs everybody was gon when i mean gon they was gon.. It was barely even a mess in here though..

1hr later we made jt to my house yea thts how long we live away from eachother..when we got to the step i got my key to open the door..once we got in mercedies and macary ran to me i was gon only for a couple of hrs

Mercedies/macary- hey auntie we missed u...

Me~i missed yall 2 boo

Macary- where was u at??*she said

Mercedies-and who is this??*she said with a flirty face*

Me- i was at a party and this is my boyfriend chris.. Mercedies im watching yo lil butt sneaky girl *i said tickling her*

Chris- hi im chris

Mercedies- im mercedies

Macary- and macary

Chris-nice meeting u 2

Mercedies/macary- u 2

Me- go get yall stuff ready *i said walking to my room where mykel was sleep at*

Macary-where we going??

Me-with me

Macary- ok

While they went to go get ready i got mykel ready i put on his onsies and his spiderman jacket cause it was freezing outside..45 mins later we all said bye to my mom who was leaving when we was leaving....

My mom-bye babies dont do nothing sneaky ok

Chris/me- alright

We all left and then another hour later we pulled up to Chris house

Me and the kids was sleep so chris had got the kids and took them in the house first put them in the guest bedroom then came and got me locked the door and went to his room..

he took my keys and my phone and put it on the dresser then he put my jacket on the chair next to his bed after that he took my shirt and pants off and put me in one of his shirts and basketball shorts put me under the covers and kissed my head then he did the same and got in the bed and fell asleep..

Yea yea yea the last part was boring but next chapter might be better than this one thts only if i could think of something good

~~VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE~~