A Dream into Reality

Prologue:

A girl who has a dream that everyone wants to fulfill. A girl who has a talent in singing, dancing and even in acting. But when HE saw this guy on Television she never stops admiring this guy and this guy named KRIS WU. Kris is a Leader in a group called EXO-M, another subgroup of EXO. Kris has a perfect face for her. Perfect eyes that every girl feels his sincerity when he says SARANGHAE. A perfect angle of nose, sharp jaw line, and even his eyebrow they admire it. Because they say that his eyebrow tell his a fierce person, and especially his thin-red lips that everyone wants to KISS. From that time she saw Kris, she says to herself that I want this guy to be one of my dreams. A dream that I’ll be his Girlfriend SOON. A DREAM that I want to be a REALITY.

Will Arianna “Aya” De Guzman reach one of her dream? How she will fulfill her dream? Is she going to use her talent to be close to her DREAM? Or she will use a person to get this?? This time Aya will prioritize her DREAM in to REALITY which is getting Kris Wu to be his Boyfriend. 

This story I guess I’ll be use three language which is Tagalog, English and Korean. Kathang isip lang po ito. Lahat ng masasaksihan niyo po dito ay mga gawa-gawa lamang ng malikot kong isip. At dahil na rin isa ako sa mga EXO Stan, at ako’y isang baliw kay Kris Wu kaya nagawa ko itong story na ito. Salamat! ^__^

Annyeong Chingus! This is my first time to do a story. I hope you will like it. Hahaha!