Harry X Draco (Drarry) pt.7

Skip to winter break
//----------------------//
Harry's P.O.V
Me and Draco arrived at the platform, and we were both ready to head to the Dursleys "Are they nice people?" Draco asked breaking the always silence "Not exactly" I said "They HATE wizards but I think they will behave as Dumbledore was the one who sent the letter that you were going to stay over.
The train arrived at the platform. Me and Draco took one of the smaller booths as Hermione and Ron were staying at Hogwarts for Christmas so it was only us two. Then for an unknown reason Draco put silencing charms around us and he blocked the window on the door.
"Draco...." I asked "What are you doing?" then he replied "I still don't want people we are in.....-you know, a relationship" he said awkwardly avoiding my eyes "That's fine" I said "That means we get more privacy" and as I said that I winked at him. He couldn't help but let out a little chuckle "I guess you right" he whispered and I barely heard him.

Draco's P.O.V
      Harry and I sat in awkward silence for a few moments, yet I couldn't restrain myself anymore. I slowly leaned in placing my lips gently on his, shivers traveled down my spine as our mouths moved in sync and our kiss becoming more passionate with every second. Soon I found myself laying on top of him as he lay on the seat, our lips still connected. I started down his neck "Draco-" he moaned as I continuously kissed his neck- soon reaching his collar bone. I wanted more.
      I have into this feeling and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. I started kissing and playfully nibbling his collar bone and worked my way down and for each second he breathed heavier "Draco- what if someone sees" he said trying to hold back a moan "Nobody will" I reassured him continuing kissing his chest he moaned then he blushed "what?" I asked then I realised that we had already arrived "We are here already" I said, he let out a slight nod "We'll continue later....and maybe next time I'll go lower" I whispered seductively in his ear "Let's go" he said "Fine" I gave in. We headed onto the platform.
The End
Hope you enjoyed it!!