Harry X Draco (Drarry) pt.24

OMG!! My wattpad font issue is fixed! I'm sorry for not posting, but I deleted wattpad and was going to immediately redownload it to see if it would fix my font problem but I got distracted and I forgot I had wattpad. I just saw an email from it and I'm freaking out that I forgot!! I even had to reread my fanfic to remember what happened! Hopefully you enjoy this though, I've tried improving my writing skills! Enjoy!

//——————————————————-//
Harry's P.O.V
      The second those words left my mouth I was taken into a warm embrace and a pair of fangs sunk into my neck. Many people gasped, I bet they thought I was the fake. Now.....time to put Weaselbee in his place. "THAT'S BLOODY BULLSHIT!!!" Ron yelled, even though it was in my voice I think people had began discovering who it was. "How so?" I replied in a smug manor "You have eyes, don't you? You can see very clearly that Draco has made his decision". I was trying very hard not to stumble  when Draco started being more harsh while feeding. Ron turned around to the now enormous crowd -a look that read 'Well I'm going to show you who's boss' on his face - "You are all blind, can't you see that Draco is trying to kill him!" Ron said, making whispers spread through the crowd "He's trying to suck all his blood out, aren't you my wittle Dracypoo" Ron continued while pulling a disgusting kissy face at MY MATE! At that comment Draco took his fangs out of my neck and wiped his lips before speaking up "So.....you think that's my motive you imbecile?" He said in a dark sexy voice, all the while keeping his head low and eyes covered. Draco kissed my wound, sending shivers down my spine, then began to walk toward Ron as if he were his prey. Ron had a look of complete and utter horror on his face, well, my face - if that even makes sense. "Dray, I-I.....I was just trying to state the obvious" Ron uttered in a shaky voice. Draco ignored his retort and began circling him, sniffing him, playing with his hair.
"WHAT IS HE DOING!" Blade hissed angrily. I had to agree that I was jealous, but I knew that Draco had a plan. When Draco stopped, Pansy and Blaise walked over to me "What the bloody hell is he doing Harry?" Blaise whispered in a panicked tone. "That's what I was wondering!" Pansy continued, but I just silenced them and continued to carefully watch Draco's action as he spread murmurs through the crowd. Draco chuckled and began to speak, his voice dark and dangerous to everyone else but to me - he sounded like a sex God. "Well then, Harry. If that's who you are, if you're truly my mate then I will be able to suck your blood without permission and cause you no pain, however if you aren't my mate then you will feel like your going through the cruciatus curse. How's that sound, hmm?" Ron began to stutter and stumble over his words, but then his spells and potions to make him look like me began to wear off. Ron began whispering "No, not know!" under his breath and Draco chuckled again, then raised his head to show his crimson red eyes and fangs which were covered in blood. "Now" Draco said "The fun begins"

Draco's P.O.V
Weaslbee was so scared by me circling him, he didn't realise that I was slowly ebbing away at the potions and spells he used - the bloody arsehole is probably too thick to notice it if someone waved a sign in his face stating what I was doing!!! He began to stumble backward and attempted to cover himself "That won't help you fool" Yelled the ministry official "Now, everyone get OUT!". Everyone but me, Harry, Pansy and Blaise scattered from the room. Even Ron tried to run, but thankfully Theo stopped him and tossed him back to us. "Filthy scum" Theo said in disgust and spat on the ground next to the blood traitor. Ron began trying to cover himself up with stupid remarks like "I was forced" and "I needed the money to feed my family". The ministry official just laughed in his face as he called officers from the creature court. When Weaslbee was finally dragged out and all ministry people were gone Harry ran over and engulfed me into a giant hug, both of us falling to the ground in the process. We then got up and I wiped the dust off Harry's back, making sure to give him a swat on the arse while doing so, making him blush and Pansy giggle. "That was amazing Dray" Harry said - I'm glad I impressed my mate. I smiled and realised that there wasn't much communication today. I gestured for Pansy to do something and I then realised I made a big mistake. "I SHIP IT!!! I SHIP IT!!! DRARRY!!!!DACO AND HARRY, DRARRY!!" She screeched while shaking Blaise by his shoulders "Get off of me you idiotic banshee" Blaise growled as he swatted her hands always. Pansy then began to pout and cross her arms "Not FAIR!!! WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE SHIP IT!!!!!"  Then we heard a little familiar voice say "I do". Harry's face seemed to lighten up as he realised who is was - Oh. Great. The brat. "AURORA!" He yelled as he took her into his arms. But then another person walked into the room. She seemed to be in her early thirties. "Hello everyone" she said "My name is Annabelle. Annabelle Black"