Chapter 3: Gemma & Andy?!

It was a couple of ours later, I went on my late afternoon jog as I always do.

I grabbed my gym clothes and a water bottle and kissed Mia's head and walked out the house.

I was jogging down the road and I saw the boys at the front of their house in animal costumes and holding a video camera. I walked to the fence and asked politely.

"What are you doing? What are those things?!" they laughed.

"These are animal onesies, we brought them for our Save The Onesies video and we haven't wore them in a while so we are going to wear them during our twitcam." James answered laughing uncontrollably.

"Would you like to be in our twitcam Siren?" Luke added with his killer smile.

I lifted my arm and scratched my head with a slight smile.

"I would but I really have to go for a jog."

"Come over after your jog we will wait for you" quoted as he grabbed my hand through the fence.

I looked at the ground smiling with a pit-full of butterflies in my stomach.

"Well if you put that that way, I'll be here soon" I quoted with a huge smile.

I went back to going on my jog and I ran to Gemma's house as fast as I could possibly run.

I started banging on the door as loud and as fast as a could.

--Gemma's POV--

I heard a loud bang on my front door.

"I wonder who that would be.. Probably Andy bringing me my pizza like a good boyfriend he is." I whispered to myself.

I ran down the stair with my last breath, I answered the door and there was Siren sweating like she just ran a marathon in 80 degree heat with no water.

"Siren you know that my house is only a 10 minute walk right" I acknowledged as laughing at her.

"Gemma! stop laughing at me right now." Siren yelled as she hit me in the arm.

"So why are you here Siren, I love you and all but Andy is coming over soon."

"I think I have a crush on Luke, he grabbed my hand and I got butterflies the good kind"

She had the biggest smile and I haven't seen her smile that big since before her dad died.

She must really like this guy. I thought to myself and smiled.

"Tell him Sie, you never know he might like you back." She nodded her head, with a smile.

"Well I am going to their house soon, I am so nervous though Gem" She explained.

Suddenly I got a text from Andy.

Andy: Babe I am at the door with your food, come help me xo

"I better go, see the boys"

Siren opened the door and saw Andy.

"Oh hey Andy" she said in a awkward tone.

"Hey Siren" He did the same awkward tone.

--Sirens POV--

I walked out of Gemma's house. With so many thoughts running through my head, are they dating? If they are why? What does she see in him?.

Andy is my mums boyfriend's son.

He is an alright guy but he always picks on Gemma & I but soon as mum walks in he acts like a angel.

Serouisly how can an 18 year old act like an angel?!.

I kept walking and thinking he is techincally my step-brother, why would my best friend want to date him. I suddenly got to my house and walked in to Mia drawing all over the walls.

"Where is mum Mia?" I asked in a childish voice making her do her cute little laugh.

"She is asleep" She giggled while I tickled her.

"Is Damon here?"

"No he is at home" She giggled even louder.

"Wanna come to Luke,Beau & Jai's house with me" she nodded her head.

I got out of my sweaty jogging gear and got a oversized jumper and some high waisted shorts, while dressing Mia in her tutu and I wanna be a princess shirt.

I walked into mums room checking the time and left her a note saying

'Mum going to the brooks house, be home later taking Mia'

I grabbed Mia from down stairs and put her on my back and walked outside locking the door behind me.