Chapter 8: Where is she?!

---Gemma's POV---

What is he doing to her, What does he want, Should I tell Luke or go after him myself?.

That was it I was going to get Luke, I grabbed my converses and ran outside not even caring to lock the door or that it was 3:30 in the morning I ran to the Brooks house and banged on the door voilently.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" I SCREAMED.

Suddenly Beau ran down to the front door opened with a shocked face.

"Who are you and why are you knocking on my door at 3:45 in the moring" he yawned.

"IS LUKE HERE! and I am Gemma Sirens best friend" I shouted.

"Yeah he is upstairs why somthing wrong?"

"Siren got kidnapped by her ex"

He ran with me upstair, slamming the door open.

"LUKE!!!" he shouted as he shook Luke to wake up.

"What do you want dickhead?" he yelled as he pushed Beau off him.

"Siren got kidnapped" I replied standing at the door quitely.

He suddenly jumped out of bed, grabbing his clothes and running down the stairs to her house.

By the time Beau and I got there she was gone with a note with Gemma writen on the top of it with a love heart. I opened it while grabbing Beau's hand in fright I opened it and the words remained.

'You're next sweetheart watch your back, if you want her meet me at the park tomorrow at midnight.'

I squezzed Beau's hand tighter as he smiled at me. We started to search for Luke I walked outside to see if he was out there. He was sitting on the chair swing bawling his eyes out

"SHE'S GONE!" He screamed as it made an eco.

"Luke why does she matter to you so much?" I asked in consern.

"Gemma I haven't told anyone but I love her, I really care for her" He sobbed.

"Aw Luke, why don't you tell her?" I replied with a smile while holding his shoulder.

"You know,what I will." He nooded.

I ran inside totally forgetting to tell Siren's mum that she is gone. I ran upstairs and jumped on Sie's mums bed.

"MUM! MUM!" I screamed, shaking her.

She was totally passed out. I screamed as I ran into Mia's bedroom.

She wasn't there, I rang Andy.

"BABE! IS MIA WITH YOU?" I screamed into the phone.

"Yes babe she is with me tonight its dad's turn to look after her, why?" he babbled.

"Sie is gone, Dylan took her." I sobbed.

"Don't worry about it babe, we will find her tomorrow I promise." He said.

Beau and Luke came to me, yelling

"we found the needle,she's definally gone."

Luke looked at me with tears bawling his eyes out, he really loved her.