LITTLE PRESLEY.

Meet Presley Neveah Davis

Meet Presley Neveah Davis. Your average twenty-one year old from the Bronx, New York. Well, sort of average.
After telling her father her darkest secret, she was thrown out of her home at the age of eighteen. She told her mother she moved out and soon moved into an apartment, right down the road from her favorite music shop, that had been there ever since she was little. Her best friend, childhood best friend, Kade, works there, so she gets to go every single day and bring him a cup of coffee or tea. In exchange, she gets to get any vinyl or CD she wants.
Although being single has its perks, Presley wishes she had someone who made her feel special. She hates to sleep alone on the nights of her cramps or on the nights of loud thunderstorms.
She gets scared easily, so scary movies wouldn't be the ideal date for her. Thunderstorms, yelling and overall scary things send her into a shock-like trance. She gets teary-eyed, and will not let go of the nearest person, or pillow.
Presley is usually shy, and doesn't like to talk much about her father, or her family, period. She likes to just pretend that what happened never did.
She would like to either be a doctor or journalist, which she would be happiest at, and plans to go to Colgate University in New York soon.