y'all.

edit: 2017 july 25

so hey,
i bet you're confused with the whole story especially the first chapters before reading the special chapter and the epilogue: after laughter.

and i think when you finished reading the special chapter you're like, WAIT WHAT IS THIS
wHAT HAPPENED

okay.
it's because i find the original story really crappy.

i know some of you loved it even if it's so confusing but i'm not satisfied with it. and i know most people has read this and in the end they're still like, "okay im so confused."
(tho i put a warning in the beginning)

so i added a special chapter and the epilogue to make it up to you because i want your time to be not wasted because of a crappy story. at least.

{ +bonus: the playlist of songs i'm listening to while i'm in the process of making the storyline of "bad" }

and also to say thank you for reading and for making 20k reads happen.

honestly, this story is one of the stories that i've written that i don't really like. so i never expected this to get reads but thank you. so bad and so much.

y'all are so bad for reading this,
i love you.

[ special chapter ] and [ epilogue: after laughter ] can be considered as an alternative outcome/continuation of [ end. ]

🔫

edit: 2017 december 01
hello again, thank you for reading this story. i can't thank everyone enough :( the story has now 63k+ reads and it feels like it was just yesterday when i've written this crazy story.. thank you. so much ! <3 the votes, comments, and when readers add this to their reading lists, it means a lot to me.

edit: 2020 february 29
2020 vmin confirming they're soulmates is one of the best things rn tbh.

AND thank you for 280k+ reads. i still find it hard to believe people are reading this but in behalf of the past version of me, i will keep saying thank you on and on and on and on.

have a nice day ahead,
i love you.