Finding the new world part one

England's point of view

Me and Francis have been sailing for months to find the new world. With our families by our sides I think we can find our new family members. I go to the side of my ship to go talk with Francis. " Oi Francis." I said wanting him to come talk with me. "  Bonjour Alice." Francis said coming to talk to me. " We'll bed landing soon love we should go put on different clothes before we land." I said remembering what Caera told me. " Okay we better hurry though." Francis said knowing Marceline has been looking at taro cards instead of her playing cards. Then I ran to my room to get ready.

When I got to my room I got out my blue and white maid dress and got dressed. " That's better." I said happy to be out of my pirate phase. I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair out. " Catilin can you help me brush my hair for me?" I asked wanting her to help me. " Yes Ally I'm coming hang on." Caitlin said happy to help me.

Then Caitlin came in and took the brush from me. " Okay sit down Ally." Caitlin said wanting to sit down so she can brush my hair like mom use to. She started brushing my hair. " So are you excited to meet the new little ones?" Caitlin asked wondering if I'm excited. " Yes I can't wait to meet them or him or her." I said thinking about how many and what gender they are. " Don't worry about what gender they will be just think about how good of a mother you'll be."  Caitlin said telling me not to worry about what I was thinking about.

Then she tied my hair in pigtails and pulled a piece of my bangs with bobby  pins. " There now get your glasses on or your going to be blind as a bat." Caitlin said not wanting me to bump into trees and stuff. She left after that and I put on my glasses. I sigh wondering if me and Francis will be able to do this.

Then the ship start shaking as I walked out of my room. I fell into the ocean and Francis came to save me. " Francis thanks you did again love." I said soaking wet now. " Your welcome l'amour." Francis said setting me down on shore. As we got to shore we started hear the bushes shaking. " Francis I think there's something in the bushes." I said scared that it's a bear.

Then I saw a girl with dirty blonde hair came out of the bushes. " Alfred it's okay you guys can come out now." The girl said calling for a boy name Alfred. A boy with wheat blonde hair came out with a boy with Francis's hair color and a polar bear. " Hello there." I said picking the girl up. " Hi." The girl said greeting me. " Alice are you okay? we saw you fall into the water." Caera said worried about me. " Yes I'm fine." I said knowing why she is worried. I can't swim so she gets worried if I fall into the ocean.

Then the girl looked over my shoulder and saw my siblings. " Hello." The girl said waving to my siblings. " Alice is that the new colony?" Alistair asked wondering if the girl is one of the new colonies. " Yes they are." I said holding the girl close to me. " So what's your name?" I asked wondering what the girl's name is. " I'm South America the youngest of my two brothers." The girl said happy that I asked. " we'll give you a human name when we get home." I said still holding her but how did these kids survive out her by themselves.

Then Amelia looked at me. " What's your name?" Amelia asked wondering what my name is. " Alice Kirkland I'm your mother now that I found you three." I said happy to finally have found them. " Alice I think you should ask the boy that has the same eyes as South America the same question I'll ask the one with the polar bear the same." Francis said happy that I'm happy. We have wanted a family for so long.

Then Francis picked up the violet eyed boy and smiled at him. " What's your name mon peitet polar bear." Francis asked giving the boy the nickname little polar bear. " I'm Canada the oldest one of these two." Canada said telling us that he's older than saw South America and the other boy. " Well I'll give you a human name soon." Francis said having the perfect name in mind.