♡Daddy Ban♡

♡[title]♡ means Fluff
♤[title]♤ means Smut
------------
I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY THIS IS CRAPPY AND SHORT!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THO!!
Requested by- 
~~~~~
Ban, the fox sin of Greed. I've always admired him since the we met.. well, more like he saved me and he ran off. I found him again, wandering around my home town, ______. I talked to him and we kind of hit it off. We then started dating.

I had told him my little secret and that I loved being taken care of a few months ago. I didn't tell him what I wanted to call him but it kinda slipped while I was in little space. He blushed for the first time.. at least, first time I saw it.

Now, Every morning, he wakes me up by kissing me and bringing me breakfast he made from "borrowed" ingredients from the market and we'd go out and do stuff with the others.

Today was different. He was too tired to leave. When he came in, he climbed into my bed instead of waking me up like an excited puppy, covering me with kisses. He buried his face in my neck and kissed me lightly. "Hey, [prince/princess], can we just lay here and do nothing today?"
I nodded and turned around. "Yeah, Ban"

"Hm... Ban? Who's that?" He tickled me and laughed. I tried to push him away but the man was stronger "OKAY!! OKAY!!" I squeaked out, "Daddy!!" He stopped and pulled me closer. He chuckled and I put my head on his chest, burying my face in it.

"I love you, _______"
"I love you too, Daddy"

We spent the rest of the day giving eachother kisses, cuddling... and maybe a few other things in between ;)

--------
Super duper sorry it's so short TuT I wanted to rewrite this but I might in due time.