#ICantForgetAboutYou

This is just a Rydellington one-shot in celebration of Valentine's day. I know, it's absolutely terrible. This is what work you produce when you have a day of working 2 jobs and watch the INXS special when you're sleep deprived at 1am. This plot is an idea that i've seen a lot of on Twitter. Make sure to follow me on there: @ifuseekdemetria. (c) Emily K rydels-tinselcandies 2014.

"Who wants to be @officialR5's Valentine? Send us a pic of yourself and comment why. We'll select on the day" read the tweet posted on the group account by Ryland. The five-piece band were prepared for a frenzy; thousands of pictures being sent to each member's notifications bar of every social networking account possible.

To Ross, Valentine's day meant mushy facetime sessions to Laura while she was away in production filming her latest movie. He even wrote her a song, because, come on; he's ross lynch. A complete hopeless romantic. And maybe also he did it because you can't send 100 red roses across the United States. Quarantine, apparently.

To Riker, it meant flaunting his mid-section, wearing his signature aviators, trying to get the attention of girls passing by. He had tried a relationship with Glee's make-up artist, but unfortunately had to break it off due to the demands of the LOUDER tour.

To Rocky and Ryland, Valentine's Day was overrated; well, for the boys personally anyway. They pitched the idea of making a video for the fans wishing them a happy love day. As they stated previously in the ClevverTV reunion show, it's important to "kiss the fans through the computer", and share that "intimate vibe" with them.

To Rydel and Ratliff, it was a completely different perspective. Their right legs wouldn't stop shaking whenever they sat down, individually running their hands nervously through their hair, conscientously asking "are we doing the right thing?" on a constant and repetitive 10 minute look.

It was Rocky, their fondest supporter, who had broke them out of their train of anxious thoughts. The couple grabbing their fphones from the table, they sat themselves down with the rest of the band, Rydel blushing a deep scarlett, Ratliff rubbing his index figer along the promise ring on her left hand, kissing it, knowing what their upcoming actions would reveal.

"May I please go first?" Rydel asks Ell. "We can both use the photo from the Popstar! shoot?" 

"Calm down, gorgeous. It's a great idea. Either way, the fans aren't even going to be surprised". Ratliff replied to her, soothingly. "Is it a crime to let the drummer of the leading Disney band tell his band's fans that he has and loves his girlfriend on the most romantic day of the year?" Ratliff questioned. Rydel just shook her head, smiling bashfully, flattered and overwhelmed by his words.

"Go ahead, handsome. It's not criminal for me to do it either." Rydel confirmed, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips after she finished her sentence.

"Ahem..." Riker coughed, trying to keep the couple focused on their upcoming task at hand.

Pulling away from each other, but not daring to let the grip on their intertwined hands loosen.

Rydel attached the picture to a new tweet, then followed the prompts.

"@rydelr5 #icantforgetaboutyou Okay R5 family, I give up. you caught us! Rydellington ♥ My valentine is my Sid, my Liam Hemsworth, my BOYFRIEND @ratliffr5. Here comes FOREVER!" she tweeted. Seconds later, she saw Ratliff press his thumb down on 'send' to a tweet of his own.

Stretching over his musular arm, she read his tweet;

"Okay... this was too hard to keep... but I just wanted to wish my  gorgeous valentine some love. My Delly. My GIRL@rydelr5! Remember, #icantforgetaboutyou ♡" 

Looking up at her, he scanned her eyes, them on the verge of spilling over with happy tears. They turned to face the front of the TV, noticing that the rest of the group had gone. Rocky may be a cockblock, but he really was the captain of the rydellington ship, warning thr others to give them privacy.

Ten minutes later, they noticed there 3 worldwide trends that caught their eyes.

RYDELLINGTON FINALLY

R5ERS KNEW IT

#HappyRydellingtinesDay

Were the couple surprised?

Technically, no.

Because Rocky started one of them.