Chapter 10: Love Suicide

I walked into school calm as ever. I knew what I had to do and where I was going. I walked straight into my 8th period class and looked calmly at the teacher. "The principle needs Ray." She nodded and called him over. "Mr. Ray. You are needed in the principal's office." He looked up and kissed Max goodbye.

When he walked out of the classroom and a little ways down the hall, I hit him in the back of the head and he went down. I dragged him out of the school and into my truck. He's going to talk, whether he likes it or not. I drove to his house and parked in the front. I waited till he was conscious to do or say anything. "Wha- What happened?" He tried to reach for his head but I tied his hands. I'm not that dumb. "Where's Drew?" He looked around a little then once he regained his normal self he looked at me in disgust. "What makes you think I know?" His smirk gave it away. It always gave it away. I punched him hard in the face and went for another and he cringed back. "He found his phone. Now tell me where he is?!" I saw a little bit of terror in his eyes.

He nodded towards his house then hung his head down. I jumped out of the truck and ran in. I pushed open the door and looked around, I ran upstairs and searched every room but there was no sign of him. I tried calling his phone again but went straight to voicemail.. Oh yeah, it died. I ran down stairs and ran into the kitchen. I searched the pantry and slammed the door shut in frustration.

Drew's Point Of View

After fixing the bed I laid down on it and just took short deep breaths. I couldn't really hold in my emotions but I was angry and getting depressed at the same time. After everything that's happened to me, my parents, the new school, Max... I miss Max so much.. I love him. He saved me, I can't wait to be in his arms again. I sat up and closed my eyes trying to remember his soothing voice. I heard a slam of a door, loud. It was right infront of my door. "Hello!?" I screamed into the silence. I heard the door open again and I screamed really loud. As loud as I could.

"Drew!" I heard faintly through what sounded like the floor. "Help! Get me out of here!" I started banging on the door and kicking it out. I couldn't get through it but it made enough noise for whoever it was to find me. I saw the foot steps under the door. "Drew, I'm here. Stand back." I back away from the door and he kicked it in. I couldn't see because of lack of light. The light that was on behind him hid his face but I was just happy to finally get out. I ran up to the stranger and wrapped my arms around him.

He picked me up and carried me out of whatever horrible place I was in. He sat down in his truck and I heard him mumble something to someone. I hadn't bothered to open my eyes and I don't want too. I don't want to let go. "Drew you have to let go. You can hold on to me but I need to drive." I slid down next to him and my heart was beating really hard. I recongize his voice. I felt myself fall into a deep sleep.

"Drew? Wake up." I opened my eyes and I was laying on a soft bed. I looked up and Ryan was staring down at me with his ice cold eyes. The blue was so light but deeply intoxication. "Your okay now." I registered everything and pulled him down into me and held him tight. I don't care about anything but he had saved me and pulled me out of that horrible place. He patted my back lightly and I let go alittle. "Where's Max?" I don't know why I asked but it came out. He looked away then back at me.

"You know how Ray did this to you?" I nodded. "Well, after you left I guess he convinced Max that you left him, so Max got back with Ray. There probably together right now." I felt sad, not only sad but hurt. Everything within me was screaming to cry, to run away for good. Tears began exploding out of my eyes but I wasn't crying. I knew too well how not to cry. Ryan stared in shock and pulled me into his arms. He pulled off his shirt and got under the blanket with me.

"Shhh, I know. Just try to sleep. I'm here with you and tomorrow we can go kill him okay." Through everything I chuckled. A little laugh that came out assured me I'd be okay, that I wasn't going to die.

I pulled closer into him feeling his skin, it was hot. He was burning up and it didn't help that I felt like I was on fire. He smiled and tried pulling up my shirt. "Don't." He stared at me a little uneasy and I looked away. "I have a few scars from my dad. I didn't live a very nice life before I met Kiara." I didn't say his name. I didn't want too. Kiara was the person I had met first. I need to talk to her...

He stared into my eyes. "I think you beautiful no matter what. You don't deserve to be hurt anymore than you dad hurt you. Max, deserves to die." I smiled but when he had said his name I felt sick all over again.

I pulled off my shirt and laid back on the bed. Ryan turned on the light and stared at the marks. He ran his finger over them and just stared. "You don't have to talk about it." I smiled and pulled him closed to me and he turned off the light. Tomorrow I'm going to ring Max out, after I'm going to sleep with Ryan. I'm just kidding I"m not.

But its an interesting thought.