Pick a side.. (an our second life fanfic)

~Marlee's pov~

  "Malorie!" I yell as i walk out of the changing room. "Oh my gosh! Yes, thats perfect!" she replied with a huge smile, "This is perfect for L.A." I have to admit I looked pretty great, I wore a pair of highwaisted shorts from Aeropostale, a baby pink crop-top, and black vans. Malorie tried on a pair of light purple short shorts, a "Hackuna Matata" top, and white vans. We looked good. Malorie and I are going to California, we are eighteen now so we can't wait. Tomorrow we will be on the first flight outta here.

~Malorie's pov~

  *BUZZ BUZZ!*

"Ugh..." I groan as I grab my phone, its too early to be up! WHO EVEN WAKES UP THIS EARLY, LET ALONE TEXTS ME!

·Marlee♥: ARE YOU UP?! WE LEAVE IN AN HOUR! (:·

·Me: Ugh Marlee, ok... I'll go get ready now... ·

I threw the covers aside and hopped out of my bed, I still have a good 50 minutes till she gets here. I walked to the bathroom and started brushing my long,brown hair. I decided to put it up in a ponytail for now, I went and got dressed, I wore my new white vans, a pair of leggings, and my favorite "Our Second Life" hoodie. By the time I got my bags packed Marlee had texted me telling me she was here, so I walked down to her car and we were on our way to the airport.