(: updatte!

~Malorie's pov~

Jc and the guys had just dropped us off at the apartment, when we walked through the door all the furniture had already been put in. Marlee ran and jumped into the little orange lounge chair then pulled out her phone, probably to text Sam. I on the other hand decided to go to my room, the movers had done a great job getting our rooms together. I walked over to my bed, took my shoes off, and then laid in bed. I slid my phone out of my pocket, 2 text from Jc and 1 from Ricky.  I decided to text Ricky back first.

* text convo with Ricky *

Ricky: hey, you looked beautiful tonight. I hope to see you soon. (:

Me: awh thanks Ricky, we should hang out tomorrow maybe? (:

Ricky: sounds great! I'll text you the details tomorrow (:

Me: (: okay thank you

*end of text convo with Ricky*

**Ding ding ding** another text from Jc...

*text convo with Jc*

Jc: Hey Malorie (: it's Jc

Jc:  is this the right number...

Jc: I guess it's the wrong number.. Sorry

Me: hey Jc it's the right number sorry about that. (:

Jc: Oh great.  Hey, you looked really nice tonight. We should hang out soon (; maybe tomorrow?

Me: okay (: sounds great. Text me the details later? 

Jc: sure thing cutie (; 

*end of text convo with Jc*

Whoa... did they both just compliment me..? Ricky said I looked beautiful,  then Jc called me cutie, oh my.. 

*********AUTHOR'S NOTE!*********

OMG I finally updated! you're welcome. it's short ): I'm sorry. but I got a new phone last night... Bc It got broken. lhh oh wellll. I'll try to update more today I'll Definitely be updating more this week. (; thanks for 200+ reads love you guys.

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!!