... Date night

•Jc: We're here. (: •

I figured I wouldn't respond, I was about to see him down stairs. Marlee and I grabbed our purses and left. I did kinda wonder what he meant by "we're here", who'd he bring with him? When we got down to his car the door flew open and two guys got out, one was super cute. I could tell Marlee was head over heels already. "Hey I'm Sam." one of them said, "and I'm Ricky." the other said with a wink. I could see JC in the front driving along with somebody in the passenger seat. Ricky and I got in the car first, then Sam. There was no room for Marlee.. "You can sit on my lap." Sam said with a wink, Marls loved this idea. She sat on his lap, then JC introduced us to Trevor who was sitting in the passenger seat. "Kian and Andrea will meet us there with Connor." Trevor announced.

~Marlee's pov~

  "Hey I'm Sam." this boy said when he got out of the car. He was so handsome in a kind of punk way, I saw he has a lip ring and a few tattoos. I'm surprised I didn't start drooling. I couldn't stop looking at him, but he was looking at me too. Malorie got to sit by Ricky but I had no where to sit, I stood there awkwardly until Sam looked at me and said with a wink, "You can sit on my lap." I liked that idea and he knew that. I sat on his lap and I could tell that he was enjoying it. "So what's your name cutie?" he asked, "Marlee." I whispered. He smiled "well I think that's a great name." The rest of the drive to Chipotle was pretty quiet, when we got there we parked next to another little car. I could see Kian, Andrea, Connor, and somebody else. I wonder who it is.