Pernico

Warning boyxboy

If smut happens there will be warning

 diclaimer: I didn't create these characters

 Nico P.O.V

I took a deep breath of the warm air as I walked through the Underworld looking for a good place to shadow travel back to camp.

After defeating Gaia the 7 went back to camp. Hazel and Frank go together and Jasper is still going strong, unfortunately for Percy, Annabeth broke up with him, claiming that she’s not in love with him anymore, but seriously, how could anyone NOT love Percy. Despite Jason trying desperately to include me, I’m still treated like an outsider to the rest of the seven, even Hazel is to involved in her relationship with Frank to pay little to any attention to me.

I gather my thoughts and shadow travel to Camp Half Blood ending up in Percys’ cabin at about 10pm in above world time. I hear a sob coming from a strange bump in the lonely bunk.

“Percy?” I ask gently walking towards the bed.

“n-n-Nico?!?” responds the familiar voice. A tear stained face of a boy with charcoal coloured hair emerges from the sea (unintended pun) of blankets “I didn’t expect you!”

“Percy what’s wrong?” I ask, sitting next to him on the bed, staring deep into his sea green eyes.

“a-a-Annabeth” he stutters “I miss her”

I couldn’t resist it, right then I learned down and kissed the son of the sea god. He didn’t kiss back…

“Oh shit…” I swear and run out of the cabin…